12/06 - Frosty Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I worked at a jewelry store in the mall for several years back before direct deposit. We would get our paychecks delivered via UPS every week on Friday. The UPS guy always had carts of packages for all the stores at the mall, didn't get there til around 2 and would normally start on a different floor than we were on. The thing is, the banks closed at 4 and if the delivery didn't get there by then, we'd be sol until Monday. So, I would accost the guy when I knew that his truck had been spotted in the parking lot and get our package. He finally learned to deliver our packages first...
Seriously, don't mess with paychecks. I hope your fellow employees appreciated you making sure everyone got paid on time!!

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: True or False? Make a rating! (3-5 mins quiz) $0.8 | PANDA
Requester: Stanford Psychology 251 [A1XK2SQ0Z4SCPP] [TurkerView]
Description: How do you know when what someone says is true? In this survey, you will be rating how confident you are that a claim made in some articles is true
Duration: ~1440min
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 1 min, 54 sec
Catchability: Okay

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Seriously, don't mess with paychecks. I hope your fellow employees appreciated you making sure everyone got paid on time!!
They did :hilarious:. They always sent me out to do things they didn't want to. It normally worked out unless our regular guy was on vacation and there was a sub driver. They parked in a different place and were harder to locate...

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from SM for work related to 3UY4PIS8QSP39WBFLI5VZIHKU5JN10.
The value of your bonus is: $0.80 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They did :hilarious:. They always sent me out to do things they didn't want to. It normally worked out unless our regular guy was on vacation and there was a sub driver. They parked in a different place and were harder to locate...
I can just imagine you peeking around corners and ninja-rolling while hunting down the driver

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Social Perception Study(~ 20 minutes)Accept
Requester: Kellogg Kteily Lab [A8VNY3KPRHHRC] Contact
TV: $13.27/hr TO: 3.29
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 2
Description: The purpose of this study is to learn about people's social perceptions. You will be asked to watch a 5 and a half minute video, answer questions about the video, and fill out questionnaires. We expect that you will be in this research study for 20 minutes. We will pay you $1.50 for completing this study.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [419070488-186131] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 93; Location In US

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
So Hit Finder decided this morning to not put check marks next to any requester/HIT I've done in the past.

Anyone have a solution for this? I'm doing some searching but I'm not finding much so far.

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
So Hit Finder decided this morning to not put check marks next to any requester/HIT I've done in the past.

Anyone have a solution for this? I'm doing some searching but I'm not finding much so far.
I'm not sure. You could try sync in HIT Tracker and then maybe switching HIT Finder off and back on again. I've had this happen a few times when I've left the extensions on by accident. I normally turn all of mine off when I'm done for the day.

Polyphony

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, December 6th Babies!!!

J @Jim Guererro L @largeeyes M @Morvich Polyphony @Polyphony T @Tamara Carlson teari @teari T @tlrowley zabby @zabby

Oh gosh, thanks!! I hope everyone has been doing well, I found a sales job that's been working for me and we're about to wrap up the semester at school - PLEASE cross your fingers and lend me your energy because if I do well tomorrow on this test and pass my final, I get a certificate for information security :) I might be back for the post-Christmas lull to pad out some well-needed holiday fattening!

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Automatic Decison Support TestingAccept
Requester: Dan Smilek [A1IYNH9T7CX84W] Contact
TV: $13.22/hr TO: 2.93
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Rate the performance of 4 Decision Support systems - keyboard required
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from l3s-tube for work related to 3PA41K45WQA509QNVQVW5D7U1XU7P9.
The value of your bonus is: $1.13 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your work. ^_^

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

This was from that terrible 50c hit that was up last night. Took like 12 minutes and had to enter in like 10 different codes. 0/5 pay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.