12/06 - Frosty Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning! I woke up today to find that Choice Lab had posted again. I then found out I'd been given the disqual like so many before me. I am now going through the 5 stages of grief. I am currently in the anger phase.

I've been flip flopping between getting hopefully excited every time they post and then anger for 2 weeks. I'm not sure if there are any phases after this.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
morning. spent all day in the ER yesterday because I have a lot of blood behind my eardrum and they wanted to do a CT scan. it's an ear infection from hell but my ear doesn't hurt. lol. everything else does though :eek:

XWarrior

Reaction score
morning. spent all day in the ER yesterday because I have a lot of blood behind my eardrum and they wanted to do a CT scan. it's an ear infection from hell but my ear doesn't hurt. lol. everything else does though :eek:
Sounds like you went through a lot the ER experience is always exhausting, get better fast.

Reactions: LucyO

PandaThief

Reaction score
nothing a cap full of Hydrogen peroxide can't fix

Reactions: klingeemonster

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like you went through a lot the ER experience is always exhausting, get better fast.
ugh it took soooo long just for them to tell me it was an ear infection. I wouldn't have gone but the walk-in clinic I went to was like "we'll call an ambulance if you don't agree to go" lol

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning, turk-fam :sleep:

How do you know if you're qualled out of Choice Labs? Does the panda turn purple or do you find out once you catch it? My panda is a requester search if that makes any difference.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score

How do you know if you're qualled out of Choice Labs? Does the panda turn purple or do you find out once you catch it? My panda is a requester search if that makes any difference.
Yup purple panda will let you know. Also if you have fa_10 somewhere in your pages of quals.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Yup purple panda will let you know. Also if you have fa_10 somewhere in your pages of quals.
Thank you. It's been a while since I've tried to update or view my quals, so it's worth a shot now.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I've been flip flopping between getting hopefully excited every time they post and then anger for 2 weeks. I'm not sure if there are any phases after this.
Hopefully, the pain will pass eventually. Last year, I had one requester that gave me consistent work for weeks. One day they were gone. I haven't seen them since. Then another one came along and the same thing occurred. And there will be others after this one. It's kinda like a breakup or divorce...:hilarious:

:hug: I'm so sorry. I had something like that happen to me a month or so ago. I had double middle ear infections and it had caused a cyst that they had to remove. I went multiple times to urgent care but they just gave me a variety of antibiotics that didn't help. I ended up having to go to an ENT and they finally helped. The ENT said that it had been caused by an allergic reaction to something which was weird. I hope everything clears up soon and that you start feeling better.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:hug: I'm so sorry. I had something like that happen to me a month or so ago. I had double middle ear infections and it had caused a cyst that they had to remove. I went multiple times to urgent care but they just gave me a variety of antibiotics that didn't help. I ended up having to go to an ENT and they finally helped. The ENT said that it had been caused by an allergic reaction to something which was weird. I hope everything clears up soon and that you start feeling better.
man that sounds rough! Glad you're feeling better now.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

If you have it in requester search it won't turn purple. You'll have to try to put the hit id in and it will.

• Love
Reactions: 4ourfuture

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Awww man, one of mine paid out but a whole bunch are still pending :nailbite:
Maybe, maybe not, it was only the first three that were rejected and all the rest of them just approved in order and so I might have messed them up myself. Kind of threw me at first that he wanted me to enter a PIN number for every hit on a 5 cent hit, I've never actually run into that before.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
If you have it in requester search it won't turn purple. You'll have to try to put the hit id in and it will.
I guess I'll find out the hard way, lol. I can't leave my laptop on all night for it's safety, so I missed when they were posted, so I don't have the group IDs for today.
Thank you :love:

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not, it was only the first three that were rejected and all the rest of them just approved in order and so I might have messed them up myself. Kind of threw me at first that he wanted me to enter a PIN number for every hit on a 5 cent hit, I've never actually run into that before.
I haven't ever seen the PIN thing until then either. I mean, it makes sense I guess to make sure you read the instructions.

Reactions: klingeemonster

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Well, that was short lived. I've done a total of 4 Choice Labs and I'm already locked out.

Scratch that, I just caught two. For some reason 54 said I wasn't qualified but I was able to accept it. Also Hotel Photos should be ashamed of themselves for these 5 cent cat hits. We used to get paid 10 cents for these with the qual. Lame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.