12/06 - Frosty Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't ever seen the PIN thing until then either. I mean, it makes sense I guess to make sure you read the instructions.
Yes it is likely on the first ones that I just submitted them without putting the pin number in. So that would be on me.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
If you have it in requester search it won't turn purple. You'll have to try to put the hit id in and it will.
X @XWarrior was kind enough to post them today :happy:
The Choice Lab
Short reading/writing assignments (FACW 51)
3EHDCT958VSZ7A4FPAGOE54047C0VB
Short reading/writing assignments (FACW 52)
3XH5NKQXD1M79RTGZUQEMNO2S701QI
Short reading/writing assignments (FACW 53)
3BDWTFGLD47JM78TRYFJHN33AVM1S8
Short reading/writing assignments (FACW 54)
3787DLY3Y4JK17L8GYK9RSZPCE01TX
  • fa_10 DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) > 98,
  • Location EqualTo US,
I had the requester search on too, lol, that's how I found out it wouldn't turn purple.

I don't know why this replied to myself, this was for 4ourfuture @4ourfuture

pizzafrog

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Unanimous A.I. for work related to 3OYHVNTV5TKO4UVQ0J4K954RGL2KOH.
The value of your bonus is: $15.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congrats! You finished 1st in our Week 13 EPL Contest. Great job!

Not Choice Lab, but pretty good anyway! :celebrate:

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to set up key word alerts on here?

I had them set up before the switch to the new forum, but I haven't been able to find a place to set them up since and I thought about it again today.

They all turned purple. :(
Well at least I know now, lol
:hug:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
It just means next week you will be catching them every day and today you will have a good day to make up for it, and that "sigh" is really a "$igh."
i've caught them once in two weeks so i'm not sure the rotation anymore

Reactions: XWarrior

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Unanimous A.I. for work related to 3OYHVNTV5TKO4UVQ0J4K954RGL2KOH.
The value of your bonus is: $15.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congrats! You finished 1st in our Week 13 EPL Contest. Great job!

Not Choice Lab, but pretty good anyway! :celebrate:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good morning. Just got off the phone with UPS. They now have 5 packages of mine that are stuck in an endless daily loop of "out for delivery" and then "exception". After talking to someone, I'm fairly confident I would get more answers if I just chased down the next UPS truck I see out and about.

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
caught 4 choice labs this morning

i've never been qualified for any prolific studies ever, dunno why
That is actually very unusual, they are the same survey requesters we use here on mturk. Seems like you would have gotten at least one. Did you fill out all the "about you" pages ?

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good morning. Just got off the phone with UPS. They now have 5 packages of mine that are stuck in an endless daily loop of "out for delivery" and then "exception". After talking to someone, I'm fairly confident I would get more answers if I just chased down the next UPS truck I see out and about.
I worked at a jewelry store in the mall for several years back before direct deposit. We would get our paychecks delivered via UPS every week on Friday. The UPS guy always had carts of packages for all the stores at the mall, didn't get there til around 2 and would normally start on a different floor than we were on. The thing is, the banks closed at 4 and if the delivery didn't get there by then, we'd be sol until Monday. So, I would accost the guy when I knew that his truck had been spotted in the parking lot and get our package. He finally learned to deliver our packages first...

orchardstreet

Reaction score
That is actually very unusual, they are the same survey requesters we use here on mturk. Seems like you would have gotten at least one. Did you fill out all the "about you" pages ?
yea I mean on some pages there are 1-3 questions unanswered for privacy or other reasons. But regardless it is unusual so I filed a support ticket. Do they pay more for the same requesters or something or is it about the same?

Reactions: klingeemonster

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
yea I mean on some pages there are 1-3 questions unanswered for privacy or other reasons. But regardless it is unusual so I filed a support ticket. Do they pay more for the same requesters or something or is it about the same?
They say they pay more, but it is about the same. The exchange rate for a British pound is about a $1.30 for $1, so it just seems like you're making more. The one thing they do is ,they eliminate the really crappy survey requesters, so you can just accept most of the hits and figure it's going to be pretty decent.

Reactions: XWarrior and LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.