Do you like surveys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yes I did and have to add one back, I just did not think about it lol thanks :)
Well, I kept thinking, I think this is the same person I've seen on here a lot, but I'm not sure. :thinking: I get confused easily. That time C to the J @C to the J changed his name nearly gave me an aneurysm.

Dottie

Reaction score
Damn I woke up late and choice labs actually posted. Wonder if I'm still disqual'd

:arghh:

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Unrequested advice is a common thing on Mturk work forums. Power to the... something. You are heard.
Have you considered being a little less negative in here? You are always so incredibly negative, especially in this situation. From the minute you got your rejections, you were talking about leaving bad reviews and bad-mouthing the requester without even giving him a chance to fix it. Errors happen. This requester has been on Mturk a long time and has always been fair, in my opinion. It is always unfortunate when workers rush to trash the reputation of an established requester without even thinking about how this hurts all of us. It's painfully easy to see why so many requesters get chased away from here. Do you think requesters don't read these forums? Read their reviews? Do you think future requesters want to get involved with a site knowing workers are so quick to act so unprofessionally? I wouldn't want to post jobs on a platform knowing workers won't hesitate to sabotage my reputation, if I make a small error (or don't give into their reversal demands even if they actually are to blame).

He is trying to make things right. If you aren't one of the people he can track the issue to, have you considered that maybe you just fucked up? Workers make mistakes, too. I get rejections and I deal with them because sometimes, they're my problem. And, even if they aren't, acting without careful thought for the situation doesn't help anything. It certainly doesn't help the future of the platform and relationships with requesters.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Choice Labs approvals and bonuses coming in, will update:

You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to %%%%% The value of your bonus is: $11.39 USD
The Requester included this note: Bonus from a FACW study.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Have you considered being a little less negative in here? You are always so incredibly negative, especially in this situation. From the minute you got your rejections, you were talking about leaving bad reviews and bad-mouthing the requester without even giving him a chance to fix it. Errors happen. This requester has been on Mturk a long time and has always been fair, in my opinion. It is always unfortunate when workers rush to trash the reputation of an established requester without even thinking about how this hurts all of us. It's painfully easy to see why so many requesters get chased away from here. Do you think requesters don't read these forums? Read their reviews? Do you think future requesters want to get involved with a site knowing workers are so quick to act so unprofessionally? I wouldn't want to post jobs on a platform knowing workers won't hesitate to sabotage my reputation, if I make a small error (or don't give into their reversal demands even if they actually are to blame).

He is trying to make things right. If you aren't one of the people he can track the issue to, have you considered that maybe you just fucked up? Workers make mistakes, too. I get rejections and I deal with them because sometimes, they're my problem. And, even if they aren't, acting without careful thought for the situation doesn't help anything. It certainly doesn't help the future of the platform and relationships with requesters.
I'm unsure personally attacking me is constructive. You are heard.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
...what is wrong with you? jeez

no need to be so aggressive we're all here to make some money :)
Again, I am neutrally acknowledging, I am unsure saying to anyone, what you just said, helps anything.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm unsure personally attacking me is constructive. You are heard.
That wasn't a personal attack. She was trying to explain why you might want to calm down a little and why you acting the way you are hurts the platform as a whole.

Dottie

Reaction score
Did anyone who was disqual'd last week get choice labs? Cause if so, guess I'm putting my alarm at 2:30 AM tomorrow. Then cry when they don't post until 6 AM or not at all.

Reactions: XWarrior and Liz

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision-Making Task (Research Study, USC) | Accept
Requester: Celso M. de Melo [A2JUW3ZR5QAEW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.09] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Research survey about how people behave in decision making tasks (ICT, University of Southern California). Approximate time: 45 minutes. Chance to win extra money according to performance in task.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
That wasn't a personal attack. She was trying to explain why you might want to calm down a little and why you acting the way you are hurts the platform as a whole.
"You are always so incredibly negative
you were talking about leaving bad reviews and bad-mouthing the requester
without even giving him a chance to fix it (wrong)
Do you think requesters don't read these forums?
Do you think future requesters want to get involved with a site knowing workers are so quick to act so unprofessionally?
sabotage my reputation"

You are stating this is not a personal attack. Okay. We can disagree. I'm neutrally acknowledging a rejection situation, and the reaction and focus of this group, is interesting.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"You are always so incredibly negative
you were talking about leaving bad reviews and bad-mouthing the requester
without even giving him a chance to fix it (wrong)
Do you think requesters don't read these forums?
Do you think future requesters want to get involved with a site knowing workers are so quick to act so unprofessionally?
sabotage my reputation"

You are stating this is not a personal attack. Okay. We can disagree. I'm neutrally acknowledging a rejection situation, and the reaction and focus of this group, is interesting.
but you weren't neutral. lol.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
but you weren't neutral. lol.
When people can share their objective experience, rather than opinion, regarding this situation, as I have carefully been stating data to share my observation. I'm interested in other Lars rejects that have been reversed. Your opinions, can continue.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Survey on consumer topics 1-2 minute (11/20/19 - A) (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP) | Accept
Requester: MSBLabResearch [A1VSOQ6MXD1E1J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.61] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.82] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.92] [Fair=4.60] [Reviews=355] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 15
Description: Short survey 1-2 minute (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP)
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Again, I am neutrally acknowledging, I am unsure saying to anyone, what you just said, helps anything.
Maybe the mods should look into your account, you sound like one of those Reddit trolls that posts unhelpful info in the daily thread. Similar posting style , won't be surprised if you are

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Maybe the mods should look into your account, you sound like one of those Reddit trolls that posts unhelpful info in the daily thread. Similar posting style , won't be surprised if you are
I am unsure a personal attack is constructive. You are heard. I am learning a lot about many of you, working years beside you, today.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
When people can share their objective experience, rather than opinion, regarding this situation, as I have carefully been stating data to share my observation. I'm interested in other Lars rejects that have been reversed. Your opinions, can continue.
But, you haven't been objective. You've been 100% emotional. FYI, Lars has been active on the TurkerView forum and on Reddit, and he certainly has seen his reputation trashed on TO. This is why I say this behavior scares requesters away. The point is, acting like this hurts the future of the platform. He's not some new requester just randomly rejecting everyone to scam workers out of money, and that's how he has been treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.