Not open for further replies.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey in 2 parts - PART 2 | Accept
Requester: kleinlogel [A3K7RSK0XYRXBB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.25] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer several questions about your opinions and decision making (part 2)
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Gaming Survey | Accept
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.18] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.87] [Fast=4.21] [Comm=3.24] [Fair=3.92] [Reviews=363] [ToS=6]
Reward: 0.33
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey about gaming.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Okay. I think there have been a ton of misunderstandings this morning. Concise @Concise was just sharing the info about their rejection and I can understand that. Rejections hurt us and it feels bad, especially when it feels undeserved. I also understand X @XWarrior , PandaThief @PandaThief and others trying to share what has happened to them. I think that Concise @Concise meant for the comments to be neutral even though they came across in a way that seemed slightly aggressive to the viewer. I also think that what WillowWolf @PurpleWolf said about scaring away requesters that we like and have worked for and haven't had a problem with in the past hurts us all too. I love all of you and find all of you helpful and wonderful! Now, let's try to let this go and work together to make some money. Here is a cute kitten to ease the distress:

Constructive conflict happens in many ways, and each of us may have different rules. Some dislike acknowledging rejections exist. Being honest is my focus, and transparent. You're welcome to your opinions. All read, all noted. I appreciate your post LucyO.

• Love
Reactions: Liz and LucyO

PandaThief

Reaction score
Title: Personality and Problem Solving Part 1 (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] (Req TV): $21.50/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Part 1 of 2 in our study. You may be asked to recall events, to complete a personality questionnaire, or to do a problem solving task..
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; PersonalityDecisions DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Curious how people think Choice Labs works as i am admittedly confused an haven't paid much attention.

I've been doing them recently but I don't remember doing a qualification for them, but I guess I did. Do they give out qualifications regularly and then if you don't do the latest qualification they boot you? And what is an exclusion qualification (as opposed to an inclusion qualification)? What disqualifies people?

Also, I don't think I've ever had to use a hit catcher for them. They seem to just show up and stay up, as if they are giving one per qualifiied person. Is there a reason to use a hit catcher? Are they posting 3 per day every day? Usually the morning EST?
I don't believe they had a qual to get in, it's just a study they're running that was open to anyone with over 98% approval and are in the US. I'm not really sure what causes people to get the disqual, but it seems to be that you get it after you've done a certain amount of them. I don't know why they disqual, but I assume it's because they want variety in respondents.

Since so many people have been disqual'd recently, it's been easier to catch them if you're around when they post. Hit Catcher is useful if there's a lot of competition for the HIT, and also to try to catch potential returns after they're "gone". They're been posting about 2-3 on days they decide to actually post, anywhere from like 5AM EST - 9AM EST it seems

Last edited:

orchardstreet

Reaction score
I don't believe they had a qual to get in, it's just a study they're running that was open to anyone with over 98% approval and are in the US. I'm not really sure what causes people to get the disqual, but it seems to be that you get it after you've done a certain amount of them. I don't know why they disqual, but I assume it's because they want variety in respondents.

Since so many people have been disqual'd recently, it's been easier to catch them if you're around when they post. Hit Catcher is useful if there's a lot of competition for the HIT. They're been posting about 2-3 on days they decide to actually post, anywhere from like 5AM EST - 9AM EST it seems
Thx for response. If they started at 0, and now it's at 50, I would think their experiment is ending soon, but hopefully not.

Reactions: LucyO and ducky

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Curious how people think Choice Labs works as i am admittedly confused an haven't paid much attention to when they show up etc.

I've been doing them recently but I don't remember doing a qualification for them, but I guess I did. Do they give out qualifications regularly and then if you don't do the latest qualification they boot you? And what is an exclusion qualification (as opposed to an inclusion qualification)? What disqualifies people?

Also, I don't think I've ever had to use a hit catcher for them. They seem to just show up and stay up, as if they are giving one per qualifiied person. Is there a reason to use a hit catcher? Are they posting 3 per day every day? Usually the morning EST?
I've had to use a catcher every time I caught one. I don't know how their qualification system works, but if I had to guess, I'd say that after you've done so many they give you the disqual for a while and let you back in eventually. I missed out the first few weeks they posted, so I haven't done very many. They seem to post in the mornings during week days, no specific time.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
MORNING!

Not good morning, just morning. Headache. No choice labs. Husband home sick. Cat in distress b/c she doesn't know if she should stay with me, or with he (in bed), and is running back and forth crying about it.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone who was disqual'd last week get choice labs? Cause if so, guess I'm putting my alarm at 2:30 AM tomorrow. Then cry when they don't post until 6 AM or not at all.
Looks like things got off track so not sure if this was answered, but nope, they still had the fa_10 lock on the ones posted this morning.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Title: Psychology Survey [45 minutes] | PANDA
Requester: PsychLabAtBC [A10M90Y8PUKQ1E] (Req TV): $13.63/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Answer a survey about how you think about others
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 75
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: DatJersey and LucyO

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Dilemmas | Accept
Requester: Questionnaires [A255ME4DRWZTYY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.99] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: Answer a survey about consumer dilemmas

Reactions: LucyO

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality and Problem Solving Part 1 (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.97] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.05] [Fast=4.56] [Comm=3.73] [Fair=4.59] [Reviews=70] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Part 1 of 2 in our study. You may be asked to recall events, to complete a personality questionnaire, or to do a problem solving task..

Reactions: LucyO

Shakes

Reaction score
Title: Young Adults Smokers
Requester: Andrea Villanti
Reward: $1.00
Duration: ~2hrs
Available: 300
Description: Take part in a University of Vermont research survey on smoking cessation messages for young adults.
Qualifications:
-Location is US
-Age 18-25 equal to true
-Age 25-30 equal to true
-Masters has been granted

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Caught one Choice Lab but had to return. I need to get up earlier tomorrow... so they can not post LOL

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Caught one Choice Lab but had to return. I need to get up earlier tomorrow... so they can not post LOL
Did it give you a return message or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.