12/03 - Montevideo Monday!

Is your tree up yet?

• Yes

• No

• No tree cause I'm a grinch and/or don't celebrate or something idk.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
off to chemo and radiation with the wife, laters. Wife's last chemo ep, but she has 2 more radiations, but hopefully done Wednesday and the healing can begin. That radiation burns the fuck out of you.
Hoping that the treatments have done their job and she can start feeling 100% soon.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
i finally got into a habit that when I feed the cats I take my meds. Because I generally go back to sleep after feeding cats and then just never, ever takes meds lol. But i always feed the cats at about 5:30am so my meds are taken regularly.
That's the way to do it!!! Create a habit. Kudos!!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I had to set alarms to take mine, otherwise I'd go "Oh hey, gotta take-- wait what's that." and 4 hours later I've done a whole lot but none of them is work or pill taking.
the alarm didn't work for me after six years. I would just snooze it forever and ignore it.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, this is jacking me up. I remember Jerami @Jerami saying that there are some added funsies if you donate to mtc, which I just did. I can't figure out why my page is scrolling weird. When I type it goes bonkers, and then I see it's updating everytime someone adds a comment. Is this part of the "funsies" or can someone tell me what is going on? lol

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok, this is jacking me up. I remember Jerami @Jerami saying that there are some added funsies if you donate to mtc, which I just did. I can't figure out why my page is scrolling weird. When I type it goes bonkers, and then I see it's updating everytime someone adds a comment. Is this part of the "funsies" or can someone tell me what is going on? lol
Go in to options at the top of the page and turn off "post jump"

This is really something that should have been done by the forum years ago.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That's part of the donation goodies, but you can turn it off in thread tools up near the top. (Post jump is the one you want to turn off to stop the jumping around)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
off to chemo and radiation with the wife, laters. Wife's last chemo ep, but she has 2 more radiations, but hopefully done Wednesday and the healing can begin. That radiation burns the fuck out of you.
Yay for last chemo! I hope she is doing well.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Go in to options at the top of the page and turn off "post jump"

This is really something that should have been done by the forum years ago.
That's part of the donation goodies, but you can turn it off in thread tools up near the top. (Post jump is the one you want to turn off to stop the jumping around)
You two are the best! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.