12/03 - Montevideo Monday!

Is your tree up yet?

• Yes

• No

• No tree cause I'm a grinch and/or don't celebrate or something idk.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all! I have not turked in the morning since last Monday. Oddly enough, last week was one of my better weeks money-wise. I'm having a general lack of motivation in all areas of life. This happens every December (until March).

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I submitted his $15.00 HIT about recording yourself in low light without actually recording anything.
I was about to say something snarky but you just said it was an accident so you are lucky :O :o

But even though he can't take the money back, he can still block you. But it sounds like you already tried contacting him and that's really all you can do.

hauntedd

usually off daydreaming
Reaction score
Morning everyone!! Haven't been turking too much lately. You would think extreme stress would push me to work harder but it seems to be having the opposite affect on me. Hopefully forcing myself to get stuff done will help.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all! I have not turked in the morning since last Monday. Oddly enough, last week was one of my better weeks money-wise. I'm having a general lack of motivation in all areas of life. This happens every December (until March).
Sounds like seasonal affective disorder (SAD). Which state do you live in?

EDIT: I see Indiana. :)

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like seasonal affective disorder (SAD). Which state do you live in?

EDIT: I see Indiana. :)
Indiana. And I do have that. I'm supposed to take meds for it, but, well I'm not good at that kind of thing. My mom has ended up in the looney bin twice with it, turns out her Vitamin D levels were so low it caused serious imbalance. Who knew.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Indiana. And I do have that. I'm supposed to take meds for it, but, well I'm not good at that kind of thing. My mom has ended up in the looney bin twice with it, turns out her Vitamin D levels were so low it caused serious imbalance. Who knew.
Take your meds!!!! My anxiety/depression gets way worse in the winter.
I'm actually functioning so great this year compared to the past couple. Yay happy pills!

Status
Not open for further replies.