11/30 - Batman Thursday!

Who would win in a Fatal Four-Way Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I mainly run TM to notify me if any of my favorites or the rarer hits come up and then I pause it to switch to catching them on PC, PC I usually run surveys on or stuff that I catch here...PC is running the new site...I guess turk master is still on the old site since I use the old dashboard? I dunno. I've been running both for weeks and never had this much of a problem. I shut down turk master and now only have 2 PRE's on PC. The point is...I've run both simultaneously for weeks and have never had as many PRE's as I've had the last few days. :( Course with Mturk moving to the new site anyhow...I don't think TM is going to work anymore...so guess I should just turn that off already and get used to it lol Thanks all for the help! :D
I use PANDACrazy and Turkmaster. I use Turkmaster to keep track of requester I'm trying to qual for and to also keep up with different types of HITS, usually batches. I use PANDACrazy for pretty much everything. The only thing I'm not certain of with PANDACrazy is that it sometimes seems to catch less HIT's than Turkmaster. I'm not an impatient person, so how fast it happens is not really the problem - mostly the larger amount per day at least appears to be low with PANDA's.
I'm not really sure if PANDA's per day is even worth testing since it could be simply the fact that the requester hasn't posted another HIT of the same type and might not at all, at least not for a long while. I don't know. I'm still new to Mturk so I'm trying stuff to see if it's a 'thing' or not.
I've been using HIT Finder for about a week now, but I'm also using HIT Catcher, along with Turkmaster and PANDACrazy. Again, not an impatient person, I'm just not entirely sure if workload on the HIT searchers affect likelyhood of catching an HIT - i.e, how many should I even be keeping track of before it's just really ineffiecient?
Normally on stuff like this I wouldn't care - I'm not desperate for money but I also don't want to falsely believe in my progress when there really is none.

Edit: I also usually stop Turkmaster when I'm doing batches - way too many page errors otherwise.
I suggest dumping TM and using Overwatch for watching for req's and PC for actually catching hits

Reactions: 4ourfuture

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh sean daniels... why? why? wuld you do this to me? to us?

A.Lem

Reaction score
I suggest dumping TM and using Overwatch for watching for req's and PC for actually catching hits
Is overwatch going to be going to the new site though? don't want to get hooked on something only to have it yanked out from under me in a few weeks lol also....I am going to miss my current dashboard :( I HATE the new worker dashboard with a passion. I wonder if they are going to let us modify it like the old one? like so we can have projected earnings and such? or maybe I've already missed this conversation? lol

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Is overwatch going to be going to the new site though? don't want to get hooked on something only to have it yanked out from under me in a few weeks lol also....I am going to miss my current dashboard :( I HATE the new worker dashboard with a passion. I wonder if they are going to let us modify it like the old one? like so we can have projected earnings and such? or maybe I've already missed this conversation? lol
It already is

Reactions: Kat8mouse

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it does

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
you can run overwatch on the new worker site. i have never run it on the old site. https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/24464-overwatch-for-worker-mturk

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
and here is the dashboard script that Kadauchi @Kadauchi made for the new site. https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/18991-www-worker-mturk-dashboard

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the setup I have started using getting ready for when they shut down the old site.
I think i was one of the last hangers on with TM and I finally dumped it for good about a year ago

Reactions: rjd66

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else having exports to forum fail from HF or is it just on my end?

Reactions: kryss

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
my ex wanted to go file for divorce today. he's like ok, i'll pick you up so we can get there when they open. which would be 8:30 since it takes 30 mins to get there.
i text him at 8:45, "so what time are you getting here"
hes like oh, about an hour.
sigh. could have told me that at 830 so i'm not waiting around.

(this is the same guy that couldn't google "how to file for divorce" so i know i expect too much.)

ANYWAY THATS MY RANT THANKS FOR LISTENING.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Mturk Crowd Export Failed. Unable to post in current daily thread.

Hmmmm can't post a hit from HF.

Reactions: Req.body

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Mturk Crowd Export Failed. Unable to post in current daily thread.

Hmmmm can't post a hit from HF.
I'm having the same problem. I think maybe it's temporarily disabled

Reactions: SAJ and rjd66

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Req.body

A.Lem

Reaction score
my ex wanted to go file for divorce today. he's like ok, i'll pick you up so we can get there when they open. which would be 8:30 since it takes 30 mins to get there.
i text him at 8:45, "so what time are you getting here"
hes like oh, about an hour.
sigh. could have told me that at 830 so i'm not waiting around.

(this is the same guy that couldn't google "how to file for divorce" so i know i expect too much.)

ANYWAY THATS MY RANT THANKS FOR LISTENING.
Ugh sorry for all the trouble you're having and going through with that :( *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.