11/30 - Batman Thursday!

Who would win in a Fatal Four-Way Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short study about your perceptions of the judicial system. | PANDA
Requester: Leanna Ireland [A3NJT76S2YTO50] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.50 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: You are invited to participate in a short study about your perceptions of the judicial system.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.55
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
mturk hates me.. captcha of mnmmnm or something like that.. bleh.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I had to put the cushion from the chair he was in into the washer and I didn't know that he had a blow out when I put him on the bed to put clothes on him so it got on the comforter too :cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: SAJ

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I had to put the cushion from the chair he was in into the washer and I didn't know that he had a blow out when I put him on the bed to put clothes on him so it got on the comforter too :cry::cry::cry:
I feel bad but I can't stop laughing at the images in my head right now...sorry

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
i've never seen one on the login page!
oh, my god, it's the worst
you fail logging in like three times because their captcha's either impossible to read, or it's wrong.
and dont' even get me started on the audio captchas

Reactions: WarmPotato

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
mmmm says 20 min or less
Title: Decision Making Study- NO MOBILE DEVICES PLEASE- desktop or laptop only | PANDA
Requester: GWZ [A343CG4YW4RODE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.17 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.06 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.20 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.35 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 43
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Decision Making Study
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 327
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Previous x has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US; decision has not been granted

A.Lem

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been asked recently....but anyone else having a SEVERE PRE problem on Panda crazy? Like yesterday I noticed an enormous amount of PRE's...and today my PRE's are flying up...I have no more jobs than usual and they are the same jobs I have had running for weeks with zero PRE's...but the last few days it's been insane with PRE's :(

Last edited:

GRR

Reaction score

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been asked recently....but anyone else having a SEVERE PRE problem on Panda crazy? Like yesterday I noticed an enormous amount of PRE's...and today my PRE's are flying up...I have no more jobs than usual and they are the same jobs I have had running for weeks with zero PRE's...but the last few days it's been insane with PRE's :(
the number of jobs you have searching within pandacrazy isn't related to the number of PREs you have.

it might be that your searches are too close together (your timer too fast), or you're running another script that also hits that same site (www.mturk/worker.mturk) such as running hitfinder on the same site, and too fast

GRR

Reaction score
The three astro pi hits I did have approved..I msg'd the requester and they got right back to me

A.Lem

Reaction score
the number of jobs you have searching within pandacrazy isn't related to the number of PREs you have.

it might be that your searches are too close together (your timer too fast), or you're running another script that also hits that same site (www.mturk/worker.mturk) such as running hitfinder on the same site, and too fast
Not running anything extra outside of...hit master I think it is or Turk master maybe...but until a few days ago it's NEVER been an issue....wonder if them moving to the new site is fudging something? *shrugs* kind of scared to run PC now after noticing like 800 PRE's yesterday *shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.