11/30 - Batman Thursday!

Who would win in a Fatal Four-Way Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
mmmm says 20 min or less
Title: Decision Making Study- NO MOBILE DEVICES PLEASE- desktop or laptop only | PANDA
Requester: GWZ [A343CG4YW4RODE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.17 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.06 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.20 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.35 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 43
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Decision Making Study
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 327
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Previous x has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US; decision has not been granted
Time: 06:43
Hourly: $13.40

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Not running anything extra outside of...hit master I think it is or Turk master maybe...but until a few days ago it's NEVER been an issue....wonder if them moving to the new site is fudging something? *shrugs* kind of scared to run PC now after noticing like 800 PRE's yesterday *shudders*
turkmaster calls to the site on a timer per each hit, right?
so you've got pandacrazy in one window searching every second, and you have an unspecified number of calls coming from turkmaster, each on their own timer, instead of sequentially.

why are you running turkmaster and pandacrazy together?
is that a common thing that people do?

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been asked recently....but anyone else having a SEVERE PRE problem on Panda crazy? Like yesterday I noticed an enormous amount of PRE's...and today my PRE's are flying up...I have no more jobs than usual and they are the same jobs I have had running for weeks with zero PRE's...but the last few days it's been insane with PRE's :(
Is it scanning old site or new site? I scan new site and get very few PREs.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a linguistic experiment | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: CNRS-LSCP Alexandre Cremers - SEMEXP [ACBDLFFCQHI3U] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.71] [Fast: 3.86] [Comm: 2.71] [Fair: 3.86] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.90/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer a 10-15 minute questionnaire on English sentences
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Reactions: Req.body

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Ok so I need to make $17.21 by the end of the week to make my min goal of $50 this week, I was really trying to hit $75 but I keep having crap days like Monday where I only made $6 :cry::cry:

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Cara @Cara thanks for inviting me last night. :love: I’ve been feeling really shitty the last couple of nights, so I’ve been logging off kinda early. Hope CAH was fun!

Miriette

Shitpost Appreciator
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a linguistic experiment | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: CNRS-LSCP Alexandre Cremers - SEMEXP [ACBDLFFCQHI3U] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.71] [Fast: 3.86] [Comm: 2.71] [Fair: 3.86] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.90/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer a 10-15 minute questionnaire on English sentences
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;
Time: 04:02
Hourly: $14.84

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, peeps!
"Music and History" - 1963, a more innocent -- and romantic -- time in the United States

Fools Rush In" written in 1940 by Johnny Mercer (great lyrics) with music by Rube Blook, here by Ricky Nelson. Featured are Kriston "Kris" Harmon (daughter of football legend Tom Harmon); and James Burton on lead guitar in close-ups showing his riffs and licks. (And yayyyy!, Batman won!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn0-WJtvIEg

Tom Harmon

A.Lem

Reaction score
so you've got pandacrazy in one window searching every second, and you have an unspecified number of calls coming from turkmaster, each on their own timer, instead of sequentially.

Is it scanning old site or new site? I scan new site and get very few PREs.
I mainly run TM to notify me if any of my favorites or the rarer hits come up and then I pause it to switch to catching them on PC, PC I usually run surveys on or stuff that I catch here...PC is running the new site...I guess turk master is still on the old site since I use the old dashboard? I dunno. I've been running both for weeks and never had this much of a problem. I shut down turk master and now only have 2 PRE's on PC. The point is...I've run both simultaneously for weeks and have never had as many PRE's as I've had the last few days. :( Course with Mturk moving to the new site anyhow...I don't think TM is going to work anymore...so guess I should just turn that off already and get used to it lol Thanks all for the help! :D

WarmPotato

Reaction score

I use PANDACrazy and Turkmaster. I use Turkmaster to keep track of requester I'm trying to qual for and to also keep up with different types of HITS, usually batches. I use PANDACrazy for pretty much everything. The only thing I'm not certain of with PANDACrazy is that it sometimes seems to catch less HIT's than Turkmaster. I'm not an impatient person, so how fast it happens is not really the problem - mostly the larger amount per day at least appears to be low with PANDA's.
I'm not really sure if PANDA's per day is even worth testing since it could be simply the fact that the requester hasn't posted another HIT of the same type and might not at all, at least not for a long while. I don't know. I'm still new to Mturk so I'm trying stuff to see if it's a 'thing' or not.
I've been using HIT Finder for about a week now, but I'm also using HIT Catcher, along with Turkmaster and PANDACrazy. Again, not an impatient person, I'm just not entirely sure if workload on the HIT searchers affect likelyhood of catching an HIT - i.e, how many should I even be keeping track of before it's just really ineffiecient?
Normally on stuff like this I wouldn't care - I'm not desperate for money but I also don't want to falsely believe in my progress when there really is none.

Edit: I also usually stop Turkmaster when I'm doing batches - way too many page errors otherwise.

Last edited:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I somehow managed to screw-up my first post of the day. LOLOL (try again Christopher)

Good morning, peeps!
"Music and History" - 1963, a more innocent -- and romantic -- time in the United States

Fools Rush In" written in 1940 by Johnny Mercer (great lyrics) with music by Rube Blook, here by Ricky Nelson. Featured are Kriston "Kris" Harmon (daughter of football legend Tom Harmon); and James Burton on lead guitar in close-ups showing his riffs and licks. (And yayyyy!, Batman won!!)

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A survey on decision making | PANDA
Requester: Karolina [AHL38CRVCWZXE] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is a study involving decision making.
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Time: 15:17
Hourly: $12.55

Status
Not open for further replies.