• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I updated my photo to rep my tree. Liz @Liz inspired me! It's a skinny white tree, but I love my gingerbread dude. I still don't have an imgur account to upload photos on here.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Fun 5 minutes survey | Accept
Requester: Giulia Maimone [A3C1MEOVGUMUQR] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.71] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: decision making study
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Also I saw Jaded @Jaded and some others talking about donating to the site earlier. I am embarrassed I haven't yet, although in the murky recesses of the brain I believe I knew that I should. And I am embarrassed to say I'm not sure if I have a PayPal account anymore, so I need to figure that out. But, I am putting a note in my phone to rectify the situation this weekend. I am very thankful for this site, the help, the mods, and the people on it. No way I would have gotten as far at mturking as I have without mturkcrowd. And I kinda like (some) of you people :)

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Love that staircase! And that puppy dog! I'm to puppy dogs what you are to babies :D
I have 3 of them puppy dogs that is. But my daughter carries the little one around like a baby all the time.

Reactions: Kennedy

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I have 3 of them puppy dogs that is. But my daughter carries the little one around like a baby all the time.
Looks like the dog enjoys it :) One of our is carried often. And treated like the Queen of England.

Reactions: Liz

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Also I saw Jaded @Jaded and some others talking about donating to the site earlier. I am embarrassed I haven't yet, although in the murky recesses of the brain I believe I knew that I should. And I am embarrassed to say I'm not sure if I have a PayPal account anymore, so I need to figure that out. But, I am putting a note in my phone to rectify the situation this weekend. I am very thankful for this site, the help, the mods, and the people on it. No way I would have gotten as far at mturking as I have without mturkcrowd. And I kinda like (some) of you people :)
<3

(side note: You don't actually have to have a paypal IIRC, you can check out as guest or whatever they call their version of it, and just use a CC. I think a couple people have suspended paypals and had to donate that way.)

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They're the bee's knees!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
<3

(side note: You don't actually have to have a paypal IIRC, you can check out as guest or whatever they call their version of it, and just use a CC. I think a couple people have suspended paypals and had to donate that way.)
I'll look again. It give me a PayPal option when I attempted a few minutes ago. No biggie, I'm sure I have a PayPal account somewhere or can start one up. I just gotta get home and look for the info.

Reactions: jklmnop and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll look again. It give me a PayPal option when I attempted a few minutes ago. No biggie, I'm sure I have a PayPal account somewhere or can start one up. I just gotta get home and look for the info.
It still goes through paypal, they just don't make you log in. I think we have a circle/bluebird or somethign too, but honestly I can't remember.

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Loev the new Avatar
Thanks! It's not as snazzy as a toolbox, but hey, what can be (besides Hershey Pie).

Reactions: Liz

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
It still goes through paypal, they just don't make you log in. I think we have a circle/bluebird or somethign too, but honestly I can't remember.
Ok, thanks, I'll get it one way or another.

Reactions: Jaded

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not only is it good karma but, if you get your HITs from the forum, Auto-update is worth it's weight in gold. If you go 'HITs only' it basically turns the forum into a scraper for HITs that people post.:)

When I first donated, on a different site, it doubled my income. Of course, there were more HITs posted, as there were banners being awarded there but, I still think it's valuable.

Last edited:
Reactions: jklmnop and Liz

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Not only is it good karma but, if you get your HITs from the forum, Auto-update is worth it's weight in gold. If you go 'HITs only' it basically turns the forum into a scraper for HITs that people post.:)

When I first donated, on a different site, it doubled my income. Of course, there were more HITs posted, as there were banners being awarded there.
I appreciate the info but it was almost like you are speaking a different language lol. Things appear different on here if you donate?

Reactions: Jaded and Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.