Title: Browsing online dating profile (~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lockwood Lab [A2XSRQA64SBQUV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.39] [Pay=3.05] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.17] [Fast=3.16] [Comm=2.67] [Fair=3.43] [Reviews=43] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=4.01] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=3]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: Browse online dating profiles for 10 minutes and tell us about your experience.
Qualifications: Exc: [3756746-116850] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I appreciate the info but it was almost like you are speaking a different language lol. Things appear different on here if you donate?
There are Contributor perks...

"To obtain donation perks, our minimum donation amount is $10. The current donation features include: Live Thread Update, Thread and Post Bookmarks, Keyword Alerts, Custom User Name and User Title Colors, and Large Avatar File Size. "

Reactions: Kennedy

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
just because you had a flu shot doesn't mean you won't catch the flu, just lessons the severity is all
Yeah, that's what we are guessing. He does have a low fever and aches. I tucked him into my bed with some ibuprofen and water.

We have a houseguest coming tonight who is staying in his room and he can't sleep on the couch now so...guess I'll be getting the flu next, yay! (I have not had my flu shot yet.)

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
There are Contributor perks...

"To obtain donation perks, our minimum donation amount is $10. The current donation features include: Live Thread Update, Thread and Post Bookmarks, Keyword Alerts, Custom User Name and User Title Colors, and Large Avatar File Size. "
I saw that. But it pretty much went "Blah blah blah" in my mind. I'm tired and should not read fine print in this delicate situation. I'll have to look into it further after Donation Day.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Live thread update- Makes the forum update as new posts happen. Then there is an option called 'HITs only'. If you use that, it would only show HITs, not shitposts, as people post them.
Then you use 'HIT Post Alert'(I think it's called) and it will beep so that you don't even have to be watching the forum. You can listen for the beep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kennedy and cb456

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
back to Hades with you, ridiculously repetitive hit.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is a repost from Oct 4, 2017...

"PSA for Newcomers and lurkers...

Hey guys.:) A little tip, for all of the new members I see. Obviously, AMT is all about catching HITs. If you don't catch them, you can't work them. That said, any way you can increase your chances of catching HITs, you also increase you chance of increasing your Projected Earnings. Most ways of finding HITs will ping AMT and can cause more PRE's(page request errors). So, the goal would be to find HITs, quickly, without polling AMT. The most effective way to do this is by becoming a contributor here. The contributor perks include 3 or 4 things to help us achieve this goal; Live update, Post jump, and New HIT Sound.

With all of these things, your forum page will update automatically and you will see the HITs we post as quickly as possible. The forum will then jump to that newest post. Then, if you aren't looking, it will 'ding' to let you know a HIT posted. The fourth thing is "HITs Only". You could click that one and then the forum would show only HITs within 2 seconds of post, with an audible alert. All without pinging AMT. Plus, most of the HITs posted have, usually, been "vetted" by the HIT Poster.

When I first started doing this seriously, I doubled my income from $15 to $30. For the price of admission(whatever you think is fair EDIT Due to changes. Now $10) you get all of this, plus you get to look at my smiling face. What more could you want? So, if you want to make more money, today, that's the best piece of advice I can give you.

I may have a "Mentor" tag by my name but, I don't work here. But, I do love this place like a second home and would love to help all of you make more money. If you need help contributing, let me know. I can almost guarantee it will pay for itself in a day, or two. You won't have buyer's remorse.

Good luck.:)"

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/992316/

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Answer an academic survey about your television use. | Accept
Requester: Alec C. Tefertiller [A1TO6KCNS9G61F] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.62] [Pen=0.25 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Give us your opinion about your experiences with television.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; STA DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: lolkatB and Michele

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That stephen guy we were talking about yesterday, yep he rejected. Luckily a rejection does next to nothing to changing my stats now.

i sent him the default rejection letter i have wrote up anyways though

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is a repost from Oct 4, 2017...

"PSA for Newcomers and lurkers...

Hey guys.:) A little tip, for all of the new members I see. Obviously, AMT is all about catching HITs. If you don't catch them, you can't work them. That said, any way you can increase your chances of catch HITs, you also increase you chance of increasing your Projected Earnings. Most ways of finding HITs will ping AMT and can cause more PRE's(page request errors). So, the goal would be to find HITs, quickly, without polling AMT. The most effective way to do this is by becoming a contributor here. The contributor perks include 3 or 4 things to help us achieve this goal; Live update, Post jump, and New HIT Sound.

With all of these things, your forum page will update automatically and you will see the HITs we post as quickly as possible. The forum will then jump to that newest post. Then, if you aren't looking, it will 'ding' to let you know a HIT posted. The fourth thing is "HITs Only". You could click that one and then the forum would show only HITs within 2 seconds of post, with an audible alert. All without pinging AMT. Plus, most of the HITs posted have, usually, been "vetted" by the HIT Poster.

When I first started doing this seriously, I doubled my income from $15 to $30. For the price of admission(whatever you think is fair EDIT Due to changes. Now $10) you get all of this, plus you get to look at my smiling face. What more could you want? So, if you want to make more money, today, that's the best piece of advice I can give you.

I may have a "Mentor" tag by my name but, I don't work here. But, I do love this place like a second home and would love to help all of you make more money. If you need help contributing, let me know. I can almost guarantee it will pay for itself in a day, or two. You won't have buyer's remorse.

Good luck.:)"

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/992316/
All of these things are found under 'Thread Tools', in the upper right corner in 'Quark' theme. May be moved in a different theme. Not really sure.

Reactions: Kennedy

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That stephen guy we were talking about yesterday, yep he rejected. Luckily a rejection does next to nothing to changing my stats now.
:(

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Browsing online dating profile (~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lockwood Lab [A2XSRQA64SBQUV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.39] [Pay=3.05] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.17] [Fast=3.16] [Comm=2.67] [Fair=3.43] [Reviews=43] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=4.01] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=3]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Description: Browse online dating profiles for 10 minutes and tell us about your experience.
Qualifications: Exc: [3756746-116850] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
7 min 27 - $8.05/hr (with brace on)
Title: Answer an academic survey about your television use. | Accept
Requester: Alec C. Tefertiller [A1TO6KCNS9G61F] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.62] [Pen=0.25 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Give us your opinion about your experiences with television.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; STA DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: mboone73

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, I"m going to bed, but in the morning I want everyone focused on giving me (in particular) GOOD luck. Don't accidentally give me bad luck like last week. (job interview)

Night turkeys :p

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay, I"m going to bed, but in the morning I want everyone focused on giving me (in particular) GOOD luck. Don't accidentally give me bad luck like last week. (job interview)

Night turkeys :p
I will probably be asleep so, good luck.:)

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.