• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
Time: 05:55
Hourly: $40.54
  • The time taken for completing the survey is reasonable (We will check the time you needed for completing each page of the survey. We are sorry to be so strict on that but we spend a lot of money for the survey and we do not want "fast clicks" biasing the results).
Might want to let this one cook a while

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from William Dallinger for work related to 3B286OTISEAYLEM4AK0KMUO0Q0KJAE.
The value of your bonus is: $5.13 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank for participating! You earned a bonus based on your performance in Griduniverse!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

If you haven't done the multiplayer game yet, it works now and pays out almost immediately.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I've always wanted to play a tabletop RPG! I had the chance once, but it was a bunch of male coworkers and my then-SO didn't want me to go. I bought the starter box for Pathfinder but it says it's only good for 3+ players :(
they're very fun with the right mix of people

that mix can be kind of hard to find though

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
are you gone for the day or at home? Sounds to me she has a stomach ulcer.
I'm home. My wife and I have taken her to two different vets and both ran tests. She doesn't seem to have any medical issues, it's just something that happens to some dogs when they go too long in between meals. She's a social eater, usually having her meals when I have mine. But I don't eat breakfast, so that might be relevant.

Reactions: Binxybaby

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Careful with this one, they state in the beginning they'll reject you for going too fast
  • The time taken for completing the survey is reasonable (We will check the time you needed for completing each page of the survey. We are sorry to be so strict on that but we spend a lot of money for the survey and we do not want "fast clicks" biasing the results).
Might want to let this one cook a while
well, shit.

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm home. My wife and I have taken her to two different vets and both ran tests. She doesn't seem to have any medical issues, it's just something that happens to some dogs when they go too long in between meals. She's a social eater, usually having her meals when I have mine. But I don't eat breakfast, so that might be relevant.
have you tried pumpkin dog food?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Create texts containing anti-semitic statements without coarse language. WARNING: This HIT may contain offensive content. | PANDA
Requester: Patrycja Tempska [AT4753C68DK14] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Write short texts (as many as you can come up with or find on the Internet, at least 20, each up to 200 characters) that contain anti-semitic statements and expressions. Avoid coarse language.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Adult Content Qualification is 1

Reactions: kryss

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from William Dallinger for work related to 3B286OTISEAYLEM4AK0KMUO0Q0KJAE.
The value of your bonus is: $5.13 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank for participating! You earned a bonus based on your performance in Griduniverse!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

If you haven't done the multiplayer game yet, it works now and pays out almost immediately.

Got the HIT but it shows a purple page which leads to knowwhere.

Reactions: Binxybaby

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
have you tried pumpkin dog food?
We've given her pureed pumpkin, but not pumpkin food specifically. I'm hesitant to change her food again because she really seems to like this one (Blue Buffalo sweet potato). She just doesn't wanna eat it for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.