Not open for further replies.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Reactions: WarmPotato

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Title: Please join a 1 min study about your general opinions (15 cents) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Lana Nan [A71B34EOMW7A2] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.11] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $3.75/hr] [Pen: 4.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.15
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
Good morning fellow humans. I've been having a hell of a time trying to get my dog to eat breakfast. It's a problem because if she doesn't eat in the morning, she gets some sort of bile build up and pukes a yellow foam in the yard. I used to be able to make a game of it, but she stopped falling for that trick.

Recently I started making her a scrambled egg in the morning. It sucks for me because the smell of eggs makes me sick (got really sick eating them as a kid and hated them ever since) but apparently she loves them. I'm already getting sideways comments from my wife because I cook breakfast for the dog and not her, but I'm crossing my fingers that this works long-term.

Now, all of that's out of the way, let's get some damn money.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning fellow humans. I've been having a hell of a time trying to get my dog to eat breakfast. It's a problem because if she doesn't eat in the morning, she gets some sort of bile build up and pukes a yellow foam in the yard. I used to be able to make a game of it, but she stopped falling for that trick.

Recently I started making her a scrambled egg in the morning. It sucks for me because the smell of eggs makes me sick (got really sick eating them as a kid and hated them ever since) but apparently she loves them. I'm already getting sideways comments from my wife because I cook breakfast for the dog and not her, but I'm crossing my fingers that this works long-term.

I used to have a dog that would do the same damn thing. Super annoying. Eggs are really good for dogs though, so if you can stand the smell of them, that's good. You could also try giving her a different kind of food, or maybe getting some of that dog gravy stuff and pouring a little on top of her normal food? That worked for a while with my dog.

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score

I had a dog that did that. I would make her a big batch of chicken and rice and then freeze it in little containers in the freezer. Every morning I would just pop one in the microwave for her.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Title: Learn about a person and complete a cognitive task - approx. 6-8 mins, earn $0.80 | PANDA
Requester: Jeremy Cone [AD8AISPME4GCK] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.75] [Fast: 4.71] [Comm: 4.09] [Fair: 4.82] [Reviews: 73] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.66/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.80
Duration: 45 minutes
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
I used to have a dog that would do the same damn thing. Super annoying. Eggs are really good for dogs though, so if you can stand the smell of them, that's good. You could also try giving her a different kind of food, or maybe getting some of that dog gravy stuff and pouring a little on top of her normal food? That worked for a while with my dog.
I had a dog that did that. I would make her a big batch of chicken and rice and then freeze it in little containers in the freezer. Every morning I would just pop one in the microwave for her.
Thanks. She has no issue eating dinner, she's just super reluctant to have breakfast. I have a running list of things to try, I'll keep this stuff in mind.

Reactions: themildone

Mish

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on News Articles and Social Attitudes | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Zack [AFTC5F51C3C04] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $16.07/hr] [Pen: 3.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 3600
Description: Participate in 2 studies, one on news articles and one on social attitudes.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; ESZack 11.16.2017 Block Past Workers DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US

Mish

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study about attitudes and behaviors(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nicolas Roulin [A1WL6Y141Z8XJT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.89] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 28] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.86/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1500
Description: Participate in a 10-minute survey paid $1 (Workers from the US only)
Requirements: Exc: [26610176-65217] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 10000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Location In US

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey (approx. 17 minutes) about your perception of car dashboards | PANDA
Requester: Ilja Nastjuk [A17D0DF72HWH4R] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: This survey aims to reveal factors that influence the driver’s psychological and behavioral disposition towards dashboards and vehicles.
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already has not been granted;
forgot to time it, but HoTD

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've always wanted to play a tabletop RPG! I had the chance once, but it was a bunch of male coworkers and my then-SO didn't want me to go. I bought the starter box for Pathfinder but it says it's only good for 3+ players :(

Reactions: kryss and Kerek

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey (approx. 17 minutes) about your perception of car dashboards | PANDA
Description: This survey aims to reveal factors that influence the driver’s psychological and behavioral disposition towards dashboards and vehicles.
Time: 05:55
Hourly: $40.54

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. She has no issue eating dinner, she's just super reluctant to have breakfast. I have a running list of things to try, I'll keep this stuff in mind.
are you gone for the day or at home? Sounds to me she has a stomach ulcer.

sandyriver

Reaction score
[/QUOTE
11 minutes - relaxed mode

Reactions: LowCalCalzone
Status
Not open for further replies.