• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
got an appointment to see the dr without having to wait weeks AND my sister is babysitting kiddo so I don't have to go insane trying to chase him around!

what's making you happy?
My friend had a baby a few days ago and I got to go get some cuddles! <3

Binxybaby

Reaction score
finally got through to my doctor's office, shocker of the century, I got an appointment for today! usually I have to wait at least 2 weeks.
Glad you finally got through and got an appointment today. Doctors offices suck most of the time, its sad. I waited 40 mins after my sons scheduled appointment time the other day because they were running behind.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Glad you finally got through and got an appointment today. Doctors offices suck most of the time, its sad. I waited 40 mins after my sons scheduled appointment time the other day because they were running behind.
usually with this office I have to wait about 1-1.5 hours in the waiting room, then another hour in the room. thankfully this office is closing at the end of this year and i'm being transferred to another office. hopefully it's better.

Reactions: Binxybaby

Binxybaby

Reaction score
usually with this office I have to wait about 1-1.5 hours in the waiting room, then another hour in the room. thankfully this office is closing at the end of this year and i'm being transferred to another office. hopefully it's better.
oh wow, that sucks!
Fingers crossed your new office is better!

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
I've always wanted to play a tabletop RPG! I had the chance once, but it was a bunch of male coworkers and my then-SO didn't want me to go. I bought the starter box for Pathfinder but it says it's only good for 3+ players :(
It's certainly easier to learn with experienced players, but it's not necessary, especially in the internet age. Rope in two or three of your friends into giving it a try and schedule and evening of adventure! If after reading the material you're unclear on how to handle the procedures of an RPG, I'd recommend watching a few episodes of "Critical Role" on youtube, but keep in mind that those guys are professional voice actors. It'll still give you a good idea of how things play out at the table.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oops, I forgot to say what I'm happy about. I'm making chicken tortilla soup for lunch. Mmmm!
Save some for me!

I made turkey and wild rice soup the other day with Thanksgiving leftovers. Best idea ever!

Reactions: Maria Tortilla

shoesue87

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey Regarding Attitudes Towards Robots | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Steven Sherrin [A10EZ5LAAI0A8C] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $18.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: You will briefly learn about modern robots and then you will be asked to take a survey regarding your attitudes towards robots and other groups.
Requirements: Sherrin Aug 2 2017 Block Past Workers DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
For the first time in awhile Im actually excited for Christmas. Maybe because my stepkids are going to love their present or that its my kids first Christmas, but Im actually in the Christmas spirit.
Im also looking for a new job and Im super optimistic that something good is coming my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.