11/26 - Pajamas Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Holy damn! I just tried it and it actually worked. Prolific's new instant cashout to PayPal really is instant. I pressed the cashout button, switched to my email and, had an email from PayPal in less than 60 seconds.

Sorry but, that's pretty badass. Prolific ftw.
Morning all! or most.:D

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Holy damn! I just tried it and it actually worked. Prolific's new instant cashout to PayPal really is instant. I pressed the cashout button, switched to my email and, had an email from PayPal in less than 60 seconds.

Sorry but, that's pretty badass. Prolific ftw.
Morning all! or most.:D
Would be great if I could make more than 5-10 dollars a week and if my work was approved in less than 3 weeks...

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, turk-fam :coffee:
I went to set up our new printer last night, and ended up doing nearly 100 Adsforce. I swear I was the only one working on it, it wasn't dwindling at all. I would have kept going if I didn't fall asleep at the computer. I'll need that $30 cushion if mturk doesn't cooperate this week. (I hope it does.)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Would be great if I could make more than 5-10 dollars a week and if my work was approved in less than 3 weeks...
If you do more than 5 or 10 in a week, you'll find that it, on average, doesn't take that long. The money I cashed out was just the £11 study I did yesterday. It approved at 8 am. On my PayPal card by 9am. I wish approvals happened more quickly too but, there's always been a max 30day AA on Mturk so, I don't fret until day 31. It's not very different, in my mind, from going to an employer and starting a job and having to wait 2 weeks for a pay check. Once they start, then you don't notice the wait because you're always using the money from 3 weeks ago, or whatever. :) But, that's just me.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I just got an email from a req on prolific that I need to withdraw or they will reject a study of mine because I did it too fast. I actually remember the damn survey and the questions. I did not rush. wtf.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just got an email from a req on prolific that I need to withdraw or they will reject a study of mine because I did it too fast. I actually remember the damn survey and the questions. I did not rush. wtf.
Tell them you are away from your pc at the moment and can't access your Prolific but, will as soon as possible. Then contact Prolific first. Ask them to look into it.

jan

Reaction score
Just sent my husband a link to a 1 ct diamond bracelet and diamond hoop earrings for $45.
Think he'll take the hint?
You don't want a surprise gift?
My daughter came with a list and I told her that I wanted to get her gifts. If she just wanted a check in her stocking - well, pooh.
I want to get her things she won't expect. (Okay, and maybe one thing that she really 'wants' :)

savvy

Reaction score
You don't want a surprise gift?
My daughter came with a list and I told her that I wanted to get her gifts. If she just wanted a check in her stocking - well, pooh.
I want to get her things she won't expect. (Okay, and maybe one thing that she really 'wants' :)

see, in my family, we finally decided to just tell our mother. She will buy us a ton of stuff and spend a bunch of money on things we don't want or need, and end up getting donated in the next year or I sell. She is the worst gift-giver. She gives us what she wants us to want. Sigh.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Also, when you get a sec, let me know the requester please.

Reactions: savvy

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey study | Accept
Requester: HH UiS Lab [A1S33W5H24V75] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You are invited to participate in a survey on individual decion making that takes approximately 20 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

savvy

Reaction score
Also, when you get a sec, let me know the requester please.
It's only $1. And I do remember thinking "wow this is way easy for $1 on prolific." And maybe should've let it cook. But I paid attention.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey re: Initiating New Sexual Behaviors (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Samantha Joel [A2T9P3TYVF860G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.62] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 42
Description: Answer questions about initiating new sexual behaviors in romantic relationships. We are a not for profit research lab at a university, and provide as much compensation as we can afford.
Qualifications: Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: savvy

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
If you do more than 5 or 10 in a week, you'll find that it, on average, doesn't take that long. The money I cashed out was just the £11 study I did yesterday. It approved at 8 am. On my PayPal card by 9am. I wish approvals happened more quickly too but, there's always been a max 30day AA on Mturk so, I don't fret until day 31. It's not very different, in my mind, from going to an employer and starting a job and having to wait 2 weeks for a pay check. Once they start, then you don't notice the wait because you're always using the money from 3 weeks ago, or whatever. :) But, that's just me.
Depends what you're eligible for based on your demos. I don't get that many in a week usually.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey study | Accept
Requester: HH UiS Lab [A1S33W5H24V75] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You are invited to participate in a survey on individual decion making that takes approximately 20 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
The link doesn't work. :biblethump:

Reactions: JCGrey
Status
Not open for further replies.