Title: Judgment and Decisions Study (~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Social Science Research [A1E92NJMLW1NK8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.02] [Pay=4.02] [Fast=4.83] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.98] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.40] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.69] [Pen=0.07 days] [Res=null] [Rec=67%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 30:00
Available: 23
Description: Participants will be asked to engage in judgment and decision-making tasks.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Experiment: The Guessing Game | Accept
Requester: Dallas Gibson [A338SIDQ24YKH6] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a 15-25 min experiment where participants are matched in groups & required to sequentially make predictions about the unknown state of two events given a hint via a private signal. Do you think you have what it takes to make a correct prediction?
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Walter The Hippo

jan

Reaction score
Good morning :) I requested a handful of qualifications yesterday, hopefully they don't take long to let me know.
did you use the request qualification button? Or did you email the requester directly?
If you did that first thing, it probably won't get you any qualifications (sorry :(
If you emailed them directly (if you have their email) - I've heard of that working a few times.

Minx2121

Reaction score
did you use the request qualification button? Or did you email the requester directly?
If you did that first thing, it probably won't get you any qualifications (sorry :(
If you emailed them directly (if you have their email) - I've heard of that working a few times.
Huh, that's good to know...I did do the first thing. I'll try emailing then, thank you :)

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
RE: requester Stephan's HIT, "Short psychological studies on how we understand social scenes" $3.50
cyberwasp said:
checked immediately after reading this and i have a 3.50 pending from a Stephan.so i'm probably in the same boat as you, but its not been rejected yet.
Stephan wrote back. The HIT has yet to be approved. This requester has 15+ documented rejections on TO, spanning 4 different HIT titles, starting in Febuary 2018. The requester changed his requester name from Jerzy to Stephan. These are his opinions, not mine.

"Re: Accepting HITS on MTurk

Thank you for the letter and thank you for your valued contribution to our study.. The reason for so many rejection in this study is simple: the rejected persons did not fulfill the tasks - they just did write NOTHING. How is it possible?. The only answer I have is this: Some m-turk find the code (the last page of the research procedure) than sen it to all colleagues. Maybe this event was repeated several times within other groups of friends.
Best wishes
jt

Jerzy Trzebiński
Dyrektor Instytutu Psychologii Społecznej tel. 22 517 9816; 22 517 9824 tel. kom. +48 664 030 414
Szkoła Wyższa Psychologii Społecznej w Warszawie Wydział Psychologii ul. Chodakowska 19/31 03-815 Warszawa www.swps.pl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.