11/26 - Pajamas Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You don't want a surprise gift?
My daughter came with a list and I told her that I wanted to get her gifts. If she just wanted a check in her stocking - well, pooh.
I want to get her things she won't expect. (Okay, and maybe one thing that she really 'wants' :)
Well..I do but this is such a good deal!!!
He ended up telling me to just buy it for myself. I was like nah.

Reactions: jan

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well..I do but this is such a good deal!!!
He ended up telling me to just buy it for myself. I was like nah.
Take a page from CJ's book. Ask him for his wallet.
You should get it because it's such a good deal. He probably got you something better so, he figures that it's not worth his time. For a guy to pass up a $45 out on Christmas means he already has bigger plans.:)

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Quick survey about a crowdfunding platform experience (6 min)(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Rhonda [A3Q90V8JU926SJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.16] [Pay=4.44] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.98] [Fast=4.97] [Comm=4.60] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=51] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.02] [Pen=0.25 days] [Res=50%] [Rec=67%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 30:00
Available: 67
Description: Give us your opinion about a crowdfunding platform. The survey takes approximately 6 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
3:21 min | $14.33/hr

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Take a page from CJ's book. Ask him for his wallet.
You should get it because it's such a good deal. He probably got you something better so, he figures that it's not worth his time. For a guy to pass up a $45 out on Christmas means he already has bigger plans.:)
Idkkk. He still says my braces and the Maxima are my gifts for the next couple years.
lol!!! I might get it for myself and have him put the money back in my account. (We don't share an account. I online shop..all the money is in his because it's safer that way LOL)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Idkkk. He still says my braces and the Maxima are my gifts for the next couple years.
lol!!! I might get it for myself and have him put the money back in my account. (We don't share an account. I online shop..all the money is in his because it's safer that way LOL)
your braces are a GIFT?! yes, because mouth pain is so much fun :facepalm: lol

jan

Reaction score
Hey can someone throw me a link to a script, I seen it before, it automatically loads the next HIT without you having to press "Your HITs Queue". I have a throttled HIT's on panda, its driving me mad having to keep removing my hands off the keyboard to click on my queue.
The old one was mmmturkeybacon queue order fix.
I haven't use the one from panda crazy, but that's an add on that seems to have been updated.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/23239-jr-mturk-panda-crazy-queue-helper

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Loll. It's a joke. But honestly..they are to me. I had such horrible teeth. I begged him once we got married to buy me them. Insurance paid for half. Sooo worth the pain.
I figured it was something like that since you aren't a teenager being forced to get them :p Glad you were able to. If I could go back I never would have gotten mine! way more trouble/pain than it was worth lol

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I figured it was something like that since you aren't a teenager being forced to get them :p Glad you were able to. If I could go back I never would have gotten mine! way more trouble/pain than it was worth lol
Oh, I needed them. I had over crowding in my mouth. It was a disaster in there. I'm shocked I even got a man to marry me, lol.
They are so expensive though! I think with all my dental work and braces was about 5000! Insurance paid 1300. (Not exactly half, but it was half of the braces. I had a lot of other dental work done in order to get them on)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, I needed them. I had over crowding in my mouth. It was a disaster in there. I'm shocked I even got a man to marry me, lol.
They are so expensive though! I think with all my dental work and braces was about 5000! Insurance paid 1300.
mine were pretty screwed up but it was all cosmetic, it didn't cause pain or anything. My orthodontist repeatedly cut my gums because he was pretty old and had some kind of palsy/tremor and would be like, "oh it's just a little blood, you're fine", so yeah...I'm kind of bitter about it :LOL:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
mine were pretty screwed up but it was all cosmetic, it didn't cause pain or anything. My orthodontist repeatedly cut my gums because he was pretty old and had some kind of palsy/tremor and would be like, "oh it's just a little blood, you're fine", so yeah...I'm kind of bitter about it :LOL:
My orthodontist is super old and so conservative. His freakin' nails barely poke his gloves were they aren't ripped, but i can feel them on my gums. I yanked his arm back last time and said he's hurting me.

PE: $3.70

I feel like I missed all the good stuff. Got to go and get my MIL her prescriptions. Save some money for me!

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey can someone throw me a link to a script, I seen it before, it automatically loads the next HIT without you having to press "Your HITs Queue". I have a throttled HIT's on panda, its driving me mad having to keep removing my hands off the keyboard to click on my queue.
I don't think it's exactly what you're looking for, but for throttled hits you can try auto hit reloader. When amazon takes you back to the hit screen saying no more hits available (with 5,00 hits left) it will attempt to auto accept the hit again.

It kind of works, but it seems like amazon has the throttling down pretty pat right now. I was working a batch last night and no matter what I did, I couldn't get more than a few in my queue at one time.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/18547-mturk-worker-no-hit-reloader

Status
Not open for further replies.