11/21 - Music for Airports Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I am not religious, and overall hate my family, but for some reason, christmas decorations, christmas music, and a mug of hot chocolate might be the most relaxing thing in the world. Christmas lights/trees were to help light up the darkest time of the year, and the warm light definitely keeps me less depressed. Last year the house I lived in, the tree was in the reading room with just a couch and books, and I would just absorb christmas tree light and meditate, essentially.
This.

I'm so sad that due to the horrid air quality I have not begun to put up lights so I won't have any to turn on Thanksgiving night. I won't even be able to put any up until Sunday as Friday it's going to rain and Saturday my son is in a vendor fair. I might be able to put up a few, if I try hard and get a little wet.

I LOVE coming home to all my Christmas lights on. Every night when I drive up I am instantly happy when I see all the lights.

This is just a small part of what I put up, this is my walkway to my house from last year.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was okay with Christmas and decorating when my parents were alive. It was awesome going home to a house filled with joy that I didn't have to put up. (I suck at decorating)
Now it's just depressing. With my son's autism he doesn't care much about gifts and stuff. So it's whatever. Another day.
Christmas always turned into a shitshow for me because my parents projected their guilt over not being able to get us a lot of presents so it was full of yelling about being ungrateful and that we were little shits. so yeah, that kind of ruined it. I only celebrate it now for kiddo but he's still young so I don't go all-out

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
All fast food sucks, you mofo's need to eat more healthy shit
I'm not fat because I eat healthy stuff, yo.
This.

I'm so sad that due to the horrid air quality I have not begun to put up lights so I won't have any to turn on Thanksgiving night. I won't even be able to put any up until Sunday as Friday it's going to rain and Saturday my son is in a vendor fair. I might be able to put up a few, if I try hard and get a little wet.

I LOVE coming home to all my Christmas lights on. Every night when I drive up I am instantly happy when I see all the lights.

This is just a small part of what I put up, this is my walkway to my house from last year.

that's gorgeous :love:

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all! I'm not dead, although I felt that way for a few days.:vomit: Anyway, chxboneck is correct. Christmas music is worse than BK. Wendy's McDonald's and KFC are also worse than the king of the burgers.:sneaky:
I was with you until the huge plot twist at the end of your story.

Get real. Burger King is literally frozen burgers that are microwaved then set on fire to make them seem less microwaved. GROSS.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all! I'm not dead, although I felt that way for a few days.:vomit: Anyway, chxboneck is correct. Christmas music is worse than BK. Wendy's McDonald's and KFC are also worse than the king of the burgers.:sneaky:
How dare you talk trash about Wendy's

fast food is gross though. In general.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
This.

aw! I've never done yards, just extra money and time, but at my ex and i's old house the front of the house had a huge picture window and that's where we set up the tree. We close the curtains every night, but since I always got home last and after dark, he would leave the curtains open so when I pulled into the driveway I would see the tree first thing, and it always made me smile.

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
I was with you until the huge plot twist at the end of your story.

Get real. Burger King is literally frozen burgers that are microwaved then set on fire to make them seem less microwaved. GROSS.
Maybe he meant the real king of fast food burgers, Hardee's

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I want Burger King now.

edit: my family owns a lot of Sonics so I know all the secrets of that fast food and others. I'm fine with it.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
All fast food sucks, you mofo's need to eat more healthy shit
You're right that it sucks. That said, so does every variety of MRE. But when the chips are down, If I have to eat garbage, I'm going to choose the can, at least. I'll take a chilli mac MRE, or 2 Whopper Jr.'s without cheese or pickles.:)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They have good biscuits and gravy (if you're lucky enough to live in a market that has them)
If not, the Sausage biscuit is very close. That's what I get due to our lack of gravy in this region. The grease is like a gravy. The reason they put those on a biscuit is because it would taste weird on a scone but, they needed the most dry bread available to absorb the 30% of that sausage that's fat. Mmmmmm $1 gut bombs.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.