Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Until I get the bill, sure.

Low speed parking lot, we just got soaked not hurt.
Hate to say it but, to heck with the car.(I mean to heck with the car first. I only care that you're not hurt.) Glad you're physically okay.
But, that does suck and I'm sorry it happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Hate to say it but, to heck with the car.(I mean to heck with the car first. I only care that you're not hurt.) Glad you're physically okay.
But, that does suck and I'm sorry that happened.
Thanks, it's more that I was supposed to go get my Mom and take her to TD dinner with her Mom tomorrow. She might not be able to go now.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks, it's more that I was supposed to go get my Mom and take her to TD dinner with her Mom tomorrow. She might not be able to go now.
Oh, that stinks. I hope, through some happenstance, it all works out.

Reactions: Merovign

DCI

Reaction score
I would have but, I really wanted a wall mount that would move all over the place. It was a bit cheaper when I got it but, still a good price at $139.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X9D61D3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It made so much more room in my work area, as well as making it so that I can work anywhere in a 6foot hemisphere, from it's mount location.:)

Mine is just a basic desk on top of a desk, but I've gotten a ton of mileage out of it. This picture is from a couple years ago, but it hasn't changed that much. These days it sits in the middle of my living room and my wife uses the bottom floor from the other side.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mine is just a basic desk on top of a desk, but I've gotten a ton of mileage out of it. This picture is from a couple years ago, but it hasn't changed that much. These days it sits in the middle of my living room and my wife uses the bottom floor from the other side.

I really like that! Great engineering! I figured, for my back/neck trouble, mounting my monitors to the wall would be good for ergonomics. Then I realized I could do that with my keyboard and mouse. I'm making a new 'platform'(where the keyboard tray is now) that's slightly larger and extends out on the right, to bring my mouse more to my side, making a central keyboard location more possible without having to reach too far for my mouse. I want to get one( or 2[one without mousepad]) of these next.

Reactions: DCI

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Compared to this day, I find A9's relaxing.

If I can reel them in reliably for an hour I get to my 10k.

Last edited:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just made a turn signal from a spare bulb, a ziploc bag, an orange cleaner bottle, and some galvanized wire.

Screw you, universe, you fail again.
Sounds like you could give MacGyver a run for his money.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope y'all are having relaxing and/or productive evenings. I think Imma groove to some chillstep and give myself a repetitive motion injury for pennies. :)

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.