11/21 - Music for Airports Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what did those people do to deserve that monstrosity?
Nooo shh it's so neat! It's like monkey bread but with hotdogs!!!

idk my mom catered this year so I'm confused about what to bring and I can't handle showing up with like pickles and a pie. Hot dog pull aparts are grossGawsh.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nooo shh it's so neat! It's like monkey bread but with hotdogs!!!

idk my mom catered this year so I'm confused about what to bring and I can't handle showing up with like pickles and a pie. Hot dog pull aparts are grossGawsh.
I was just teasing :p your 'that'll show them' comment made me wonder
I hate Christmas music. Even on Christmas..I hate it.
same! not a big fan of Christmas itself, either

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate Christmas music. Even on Christmas..I hate it.
Ex fiance made me decorate my house for Christmas (I don't decorate anything ever) while listening to Christmas music. Took like 6 hours. Was awful. Looked stupid. I clearly wasn't having fun, even though I tried really hard to be positive about it. She thought it was the most romantic thing in the world. Told everyone what a great job I did and how much I enjoyed it and how I was being festive for once. That was day one of my slow realization that I did not want to marry this delusional person.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
you clearly can't feel joy
I also hate Christmas. 11 years in retail ruined it for me. Plus how it's commercialized. Plus a ton of other things. I don't hate on people who like it though, Saint Patrick's day and Valentines Day are my Christmas.

I was just teasing :p your 'that'll show them' comment made me wonder

same! not a big fan of Christmas itself, either
Well they're butcher hot dogs and nobody in my family has ever had anything similar to the texture (like a hot dog but kinda Brat like texture is close) so it IS still sort of a punishment lmfao

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I am not religious, and overall hate my family, but for some reason, christmas decorations, christmas music, and a mug of hot chocolate might be the most relaxing thing in the world. Christmas lights/trees were to help light up the darkest time of the year, and the warm light definitely keeps me less depressed. Last year the house I lived in, the tree was in the reading room with just a couch and books, and I would just absorb christmas tree light and meditate, essentially.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
I am not religious, and overall hate my family, but for some reason, christmas decorations, christmas music, and a mug of hot chocolate might be the most relaxing thing in the world. Christmas lights/trees were to help light up the darkest time of the year, and the warm light definitely keeps me less depressed. Last year the house I lived in, the tree was in the reading room with just a couch and books, and I would just absorb christmas tree light and meditate, essentially.
You do you. Christmas music is worse than Burger King, IMO.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
you had an entire room devoted to reading?! :love:

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I value the opinion of others in all things, but I draw the line at somebody enjoying Burger King. You're sick.
I never crave it, but it's not that bad, c'mon! Flame broiled (or something like that)!

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I think years of being forced to listen to christmas music at work (retail, restaurants) has totally ruined it for me. Except like on Christmas day. I also don't even really celebrate Christmas as I was raised Jewish. Last year was the first year I put up a tree though.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was okay with Christmas and decorating when my parents were alive. It was awesome going home to a house filled with joy that I didn't have to put up. (I suck at decorating)
Now it's just depressing. With my son's autism he doesn't care much about gifts and stuff. So it's whatever. Another day.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How dare you talk trash about the King of burgers.
Morning all! I'm not dead, although I felt that way for a few days.:vomit: Anyway, chxboneck is correct. Christmas music is worse than BK. Wendy's McDonald's and KFC are also worse than the king of the burgers.:sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.