11/21 - Music for Airports Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
The code block doesn't make a difference, just easier to copy from so that was most likely the issue.

The "$ is not defined" is happening because of the built in linter. You can make that go away by declaring jquery in the Tampermonkey editor settings.

Code:
{
    "env": {
        "jquery ": true
    }
}
Staring at stuff like this...

I know this is really simple stuff but I wanted to use this meme

Last edited:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else find that almost every time you take a survey where you get to decide to split money for a bonus that you are never the decider? Someone else usually gets that honor which usually results in nothingness for me (not that I blame them, but I'd like to make that decision occasionally).
Umm, there's no one else. You're all alone. The rest of us are just figments of your imagination.

Which means you do this to yourself.

Aside: I don't know why anyone would be a solipsist. I mean, think of the implications!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Umm, there's no one else. You're all alone. The rest of us are just figments of your imagination.

Aside: I don't know why anyone would be a solipsist. I mean, think of the implications!
I'm going to have to look that word up. brb
Huh, never heard of that one before. And I will probably forget it in 5 minutes lol

Reaction score
The code block doesn't make a difference, just easier to copy from so that was most likely the issue.

The "$ is not defined" is happening because of the built in linter. You can make that go away by declaring jquery in the Tampermonkey editor settings.

Code:
{
    "env": {
        "jquery ": true
    }
}
Thanks.

Glad to hear it's nothing to worry about, for sure.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Who died and made you a sandwhich? Cause I want one.
Is this part of the new campaign to rehabilitate the image of the undead?

"I may be dead and hungry for human flesh, but I still want to help people."

jan

Reaction score

I'm not. But most are, because most survey's reward that :(

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Um, what does solipsist mean? It's nothing dirty is it?
Roughly speaking, a solipsist believes they are the only thing that is *real*, the rest of the universe is just a figment of their imagination.

It's kind of less a real thing than a thing people call people who *treat* people ass less than real, but for the purposes of humor let's say it is a real thing.

"It is a real thing."

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, paying bills wasn't that bad due to some bill credits that unexpectedly showed up this month. That is awesome, more for Christmas!

But that totally sucked out any will I have to turk. I'm less poor so less will to turk.

And I just spent three days trying to get my wall hung grandfather clock to keep running only to find out it wouldn't keep ticking because it was, literally, hanging 1/2" too far to the left. Temperamental thing! The chimes are having issues tho. it REALLY sounds like a grandfather at the moment.

Off to keep a few watchers running (like for good pinterests) but otherwise, my will to be productive has totally left the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.