11/21 - Music for Airports Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh no, that one right there is an older script by someone else (they don't seem to have signed it, though) for a different set of A9s. I posted my script for the current A9s back a bit, but I'll post it again.
It didn't work for CrazyCatLady when I posted it the first time, but I also forgot to put it in a code block, if that makes a difference? I'm not that skilled at the parts of Javascript that aren't the same as regular Java, so, formatting stuff.
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         A9 exact
// @version      0.1
// @description  Defaults both questions for "Is This Exact" to "yes"
// @author       Captain France
// @include *s3.amazonaws.com*
// @require https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.0.0-alpha1.min.js
// @require https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js
// ==/UserScript==
    $('input[value="yesMatch"]').click();
    $('input[value="yesEnough"]').click();

Dunno, that one's not mine. It has a yellow "$ is not defined" warning for me, too, but it saved and it works on those so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--Edit: Also my PE for today is only $2.03 so far, but I ran an errand earlier and walked home and cooked a good lunch, so I just got started a little bit ago, plus I keep getting distracted.
Yay ty working for me now!

Reactions: Captain France

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Computers are expensive...:arghh:
Dell Optiplex 790 Ultra Small Form factor i3 - $40 on craigslist (seen doezen recently, bought 4). They're more like $60+ on eBay.

Using one for mTurk right now, though at some point I will probably switch (I have a ton of computers) to give me more video outputs (it has 2 video outputs and you can kind of cheat that but it's better to have actual video cards instead of built-in video for something like 6 monitors).

P.S. You can usually get widescreen 22" monitors on craigslist for $20-30 if you're patient.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
<p>Hey team,</p><p>We need your help to get the older hits completed as soon as possible as they are sitting for quite some time. If they sit longer, we may have to open up more qualifications which may dilute the amount of available work. Thought we would reach out and ask you for the help first before taking any steps.</p><p>Thanks!</p>

Do your STR11223344 HITs or SarahAshlee90 @SarahAshlee90 is going to get the qual and do them for you.
I've done nothing for weeks. I'm starting to go through Turking withdrawal. Is that a real thing?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
BTW PE $6.46 all before 1:30 AM, just sat down now. But I'm up to 6k approved, 2500 pending (mostly A9s), and for whatever reason three weeks later someone looked at my message about my one and only rejection and reversed it!

Edit: I *completely* did not mean to post that right after your message, Smol Aliens! Good job and welcome! (I'm fairly new myself, when you get access to things like A9s your numbers will go up pretty quick).

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are the A9's loading a bit slow for anyone other than me?

Reactions: Merovign
Reaction score
Man, the real biggest issue with these A9s is the constant Captchas. Any chance there's some way to get less of those that I'm missing? I swear I can't even make a dollar without doing one

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Man, the real biggest issue with these A9s is the constant Captchas. Any chance there's some way to get less of those that I'm missing? I swear I can't even make a dollar without doing one
I just keep a tab open to do captchas when they arrive and restart the panda afterward.

Not very elegant but I'm just a monkey at a keyboard.

Reactions: Captain France

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
You can get fewer of those if you have masters.

jan

Reaction score
Just went outside to wrap up the faucet to the yard. It's a frost-free one, but still.
It's going down to 5 degrees tonight.

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
You'll have a massive hit count total if you keep that up:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Over 10,000 for this week already counting Sunday & Monday's submissions. My cash out point has been reached twice in the past week. If I can top out again this week I'll hit it for a third time.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh no, that one right there is an older script by someone else (they don't seem to have signed it, though) for a different set of A9s. I posted my script for the current A9s back a bit, but I'll post it again.
It didn't work for CrazyCatLady when I posted it the first time, but I also forgot to put it in a code block, if that makes a difference? I'm not that skilled at the parts of Javascript that aren't the same as regular Java, so, formatting stuff.
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         A9 exact
// @version      0.1
// @description  Defaults both questions for "Is This Exact" to "yes"
// @author       Captain France
// @include *s3.amazonaws.com*
// @require https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.0.0-alpha1.min.js
// @require https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js
// ==/UserScript==
    $('input[value="yesMatch"]').click();
    $('input[value="yesEnough"]').click();

Dunno, that one's not mine. It has a yellow "$ is not defined" warning for me, too, but it saved and it works on those so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--Edit: Also my PE for today is only $2.03 so far, but I ran an errand earlier and walked home and cooked a good lunch, so I just got started a little bit ago, plus I keep getting distracted.
The code block doesn't make a difference, just easier to copy from so that was most likely the issue.

The "$ is not defined" is happening because of the built in linter. You can make that go away by declaring jquery in the Tampermonkey editor settings.

Code:
{
    "env": {
        "jquery ": true
    }
}

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else find that almost every time you take a survey where you get to decide to split money for a bonus that you are never the decider? Someone else usually gets that honor which usually results in nothingness for me (not that I blame them, but I'd like to make that decision occasionally).

Status
Not open for further replies.