11/19 - Shorts Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPsoft AWS Account

Requester
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just put up two sets of HITs for writing/paraphrasing user support questions. One should let you grab about 75 (er 55, sorry) of them (the paraphrasing) and one should let you take about 25 (the writing questions). If someone could look for them and do the fancy link?

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I just put up two sets of HITs for writing/paraphrasing user support questions. One should let you grab about 75 of them (the paraphrasing) and one should let you take about 25 (the writing questions). If someone could look for them and do the fancy link?
Title: Ask a question about a hotel booking app to a user support agent. Look at the instructions before you begin. | PANDA
Requester: IPsoft AWS Account [AG5D2IURXS69] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a problem or question about booking hotel rooms, write out how you would ask this in a user support chat.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 24
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US;Qual86 has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I just put up two sets of HITs for writing/paraphrasing user support questions. One should let you grab about 75 of them (the paraphrasing) and one should let you take about 25 (the writing questions). If someone could look for them and do the fancy link?
Fancy links:

Title: Ask a question about a hotel booking app to a user support agent. Look at the instructions before you begin. | PANDA
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a problem or question about booking hotel rooms, write out how you would ask this in a user support chat.
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US;Qual86 has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Title: Provide paraphrases for questions about hotel software. Look at the instructions before you begin. | PANDA
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Description: Provide three different ways to ask a question about hotel booking software, how you might ask in a user support chat.
HITs Available: 58

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review

corsies

Reaction score
Hit by Jordan
Survey and visualization about Personality and social interactions $1.00 Rejected
no verification code provided
Anyone do this hit yesterday? I think I did not get a code and submitted my worker ID. Does not respond to messages.

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Made peanut butter coconut almond granola and my whole house smells good. But it's too healthy :( It's not cookies. :bear:
shouldn't you be in bed resting and taking like the next 2 months off?

Reactions: Sondi

cassius

Reaction score
So for anyone who uses PC(everyone) with the queue order fix(probably some). If you keep getting the error that you already completed the hit, switch it to the second hit in your queue. Seems to avoid that issue. There's a little "Q" in the top right of your screen to change the settings.
But..But..But...Global warming.
:fan:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
shouldn't you be in bed resting and taking like the next 2 months off?
Yes :) But I have a two year old so I'm on the couch resting instead

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Hit by Jordan
Survey and visualization about Personality and social interactions $1.00 Rejected
no verification code provided
Anyone do this hit yesterday? I think I did not get a code and submitted my worker ID. Does not respond to messages.
I got dinged also. and the to is getting bombed. it's either a mistake or another scammy requester.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
only my 13th rejection if it doesnt get reversed. doesnt sting since I have such huge gap of accepted. still annoying as hell tho.

corsies

Reaction score
I got dinged also. and the to is getting bombed. it's either a mistake or another scammy requester.
I doubt it is scammy requester since it is UC Berkley study. I just think he is new and has no idea what he is doing. I found his email address from the study and I sent him a message. The study is still posted so it was easy to find. I know I completed the study in full so that is total BS

Reactions: TobyF
Status
Not open for further replies.