Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating News Coverage(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Morgan [A2K0MXYM96GEQ3] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Read a short news story randomly selected from a variety of topics and answer some questions to help evaluate the quality of the news coverage.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Location is one of: US; Exc: [27332-26743] has not been granted;

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating News Coverage(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Morgan [A2K0MXYM96GEQ3] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Read a short news story randomly selected from a variety of topics and answer some questions to help evaluate the quality of the news coverage.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Location is one of: US; Exc: [27332-26743] has not been granted;
eww work

Reactions: Kliq

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
So remember the other day when I was laughing about the idiots who built my house and put in a full brick fireplace in the living room even though this is LA and who ever needs a fireplace in LA? Well, I woke up this morning to find that it's 37 degrees outside and the electric heat won't turn on, so guess who's having a fire in the fireplace right now? :fire:

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
So remember the other day when I was laughing about the idiots who built my house and put in a full brick fireplace in the living room even though this is LA and who ever needs a fireplace in LA? Well, I woke up this morning to find that it's 37 degrees outside and the electric heat won't turn on, so guess who's having a fire in the fireplace right now? :fire:
I think it's a sign of the end of the world if it's 37 degrees in la right?

Reactions: C to the J

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
So for anyone who uses PC(everyone) with the queue order fix(probably some). If you keep getting the error that you already completed the hit, switch it to the second hit in your queue. Seems to avoid that issue. There's a little "Q" in the top right of your screen to change the settings.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
You should write to them and apologize for your disparaging remarks... and order a bearskin rug.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's a sign of the end of the world if it's 37 degrees in la right?
Pretty much.

You should write to them and apologize for your disparaging remarks... and order a bearskin rug.
The house was built in the '30s so they're probably dead. Also, I have a lovely fleece robe.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
The house was built in the '30s so they're probably dead. Also, I have a lovely fleece robe.
Sounds like they won't mind the interruption, it's not like they are doing anything more pressing. A fleece robe does not a bearskin rug make! Imagine the possibilities!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
So apparently, fireplaces are always a good thing to have. :)

And you may be the closest Turker to me. I think our low so far is 40.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Expect rejects from Jordan survey and visualization about Personality and social interactions $1 Says did not provide code.. Except that I did. ugh.

Reactions: Itsmee
Status
Not open for further replies.