11/18 - Light of the Seven Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

muriithi

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Nov 17, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 483

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 226
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- Bonus reward earned: $16.87
- HIT reward earned: $118.65
- Total Amount earned this week: $135.52

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
-
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Nov 17, 2018.

- Number of HITs submitted: 501

- Number of HITs approved: 508
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $3.63
- HIT reward earned: $98.74
- Total Amount earned this week: $102.37
-
I did worse :eek:, but I also didn't work for 2 days that I should've, so I'm happy.

*edit*
The rejection is because I answered "opinions" when the survey asked "what do you think this survey was about". I was a bit too surprised to bother because I have never heard of that being a reason for rejection before. Plus at 400 rejections I'm supposed to be an adult and not feel upset about them.
Eventually, I'm gonna get bit in the butt for suggesting on every political survey that they add a "Neutral" option and not allow someone to select it, only to force them in the very next question to choose anyways, because that simply results in inaccurate data, due to random selection. Since, if someone is desiring to be neutral, they are likely to randomly choose, or simply choose whatever option is on top, so they can move on.
So, when I see that "YOU MUST CHOOSE, BECAUSE ALL HUMANS ARE ONE OR THE OTHER!" question, I make the same suggestion, informing them of the potential inaccuracy of a possibly-important bit of their data, and I'm just waiting on someone to be offended by it, because their "unbiased, academic study" is extremely politically biased (opinions~...).

Silly buggers.

Last edited:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
- Number of HITs submitted: 151

- Number of HITs approved: 125
- Bonus reward earned: $5.06
- HIT reward earned: $37.73
- Total Amount earned this week: $42.79

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

- Number of HITs submitted: 224

- Number of HITs approved: 133
- HIT reward earned: $21.03
- Total Amount earned this week: $21.03

cassius

Reaction score
[

*edit*

Eventually, I'm gonna get bit in the butt for suggesting on every political survey that they add a "Neutral" option and not allow someone to select it, only to force them in the very next question to choose anyways, because that simply results in inaccurate data, due to random selection. Since, if someone is desiring to be neutral, they are likely to randomly choose, or simply choose whatever option is on top, so they can move on.
So, when I see that "YOU MUST CHOOSE, BECAUSE ALL HUMANS ARE ONE OR THE OTHER!" question, I make the same suggestion, informing them of the potential inaccuracy of a possibly-important bit of their data, and I'm just waiting on someone to be offended by it, because their "unbiased, academic study" is extremely politically biased (opinions~...).

Silly buggers.[/QUOTE]
When I see that question, I've taken to answering it that it is not my job to know what the study is about. That is up to the researchers. My job is to give my honest and accurate answers.

Frankly, I'm not into playing guessing games with that. That costs more.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
- Number of HITs submitted: 166

- Number of HITs approved: 144
- Number of HITs rejected: 4
- Bonus reward earned: $12.61
- HIT reward earned: $52.76
- Total Amount earned this week: $65.37

Really can't complain, not so bad for spending an hour or so per day plus a little extra on the weekends. Hoping to use my MTurk income to pay down some major debt.

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score

Silly buggers.
When I see that question, I've taken to answering it that it is not my job to know what the study is about. That is up to the researchers. My job is to give my honest and accurate answers.

Frankly, I'm not into playing guessing games with that. That costs more.
The problem is, as some explain in their question itself, they need to know if you maybe guessed what the study was about, halfway through or whatever, and therefore maybe your answers were biased based on that guess, so the data may not be accurate, or they need to disguise their purpose better, or whatever.
But honestly, it doesn't matter too much, in general, as long as they designed their survey properly.

Last edited:

sweetpea0678

Reaction score

- Number of HITs submitted: 2,411

- Number of HITs approved: 3,212
- Number of HITs rejected: 11
- Bonus reward earned: $8.81
- HIT reward earned: $243.26
- Total Amount earned this week: $252.07

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
If this makes Gina in to Vicky she's going to be really pissed.
oh hell no....I wouldn't wish that on anyone....hated her...quit watching Smackdown because she was so annoying and obnoxious.....ikd why anyone thought that character was a good idea....

Reactions: C to the J

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
If this makes Gina in to Vicky she's going to be really pissed.
I haven't had enough coffee, and was trying to find the correlation between Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie and 5s' Vicky... for like a solid 4 mins.

Now I'm gonna go hide in a hole.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
- Number of HITs submitted: 398

- Number of HITs approved: 457
- Bonus reward earned: $23.90
- HIT reward earned: $182.74
- Total Amount earned this week: $206.64

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score

- Number of HITs submitted: 2,342

- Number of HITs approved: 2,353
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- Bonus reward earned: $10.22
- HIT reward earned: $218.49
- Total Amount earned this week: $228.71

Status
Not open for further replies.