goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
$100 leaves and mowing?
Bro I pay well.

I can't stand yard work.
Something bit me last time I tried.
Elbow filled with pus.
It was awesome.

my boyfriend hates yardwork that much. I don't mind it, but he pays a college kid to do leaves at least. college kids are cheap, lol.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
my boyfriend hates yardwork that much. I don't mind it, but he pays a college kid to do leaves at least. college kids are cheap, lol.
The last college kid we hired decided to stop less than halfway through and ask for the money so he could go buy some more weedeater line. He didn't come back. :shifty: I will hunt him down and rip off his man bun.

savvy

Reaction score
The last college kid we hired decided to stop less than halfway through and ask for the money so he could go buy some more weedeater line. He didn't come back. :shifty: I will hunt him down and rip off his man bun.
LOOOOL. Boyfriend's best friend has a way younger brother, and he's reliable. He will come do leaves when school is out for thanksgiving. And we have a lot of leaves.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
You sure he didn't say he was a weed eater and he needed to go get some more stash for his special brownie mix. Because if you down a couple of those you won't be back for a while.

savvy

Reaction score
Three massive oak trees :cliff: So many leaves and acorns.

Nature's Legos :shifty:
we have three pine trees, a small manageable Japanese maple, and one giant oak tree in our rather small backyard. The killer is, the leaves collect at all three door entryways we have, and come in with us and the dog. Well my little cat will steal/hide leaves, eat them and throw them up. So it's a constant battle.

XWarrior

Reaction score
So they not only want me to message them "for the hit" to report the problem, but also will be manually checking my location all for 30 cents.

"For some reason we were still unable to verify your country location. We ask you to please assist us in getting this protocol correct. Please enter your MTurk worker ID below and contact the requester for this HIT to report the problem.

Once you click Next, you will be taken to the survey (and certifying that you are taking this survey from the U.S. and not using a VPS). We will be checking locations manually for those who reach this point and you will be contacted if this check identifies you as violating these requirements."

Status
Not open for further replies.