11/15 - Feel Good Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read conversation transcripts and share your opinions! (WARNING: This HIT may contain profanity. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Emma Templeton [A1DH1Z3L8FEXGC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.15] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.38] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 0
Description: You will read conversation transcripts and make ratings about them. Expect to spend 45 minutes on this task.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: kryss

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all. My mom passed peacefully yesterday. I'm getting ready to go to funeral home for arrangements in a bit. So I'm turking to keep my mind occupied right now.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all. My mom passed peacefully yesterday. I'm getting ready to go to funeral home for arrangements in a bit. So I'm turking to keep my mind occupied right now.
I am so sorry to hear that, nice she passed peacefully. My mom did the same just a few days ago. I hope you find peace.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Instagram or Facebook Users ONLY: Answer a survey about using Instagram or Facebook | Accept
Requester: Lane Wakefield [A3RU396UQ1FMSC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.23] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=4] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.44] [Fast=2.82] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=2.18] [Reviews=24] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: Give us your opinion about using Instagram or Facebook. You MUST be an Instagram or Facebook user.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that, nice she passed peacefully. My mom did the same just a few days ago. I hope you find peace.
Condolences to both of you. Sending love and good vibes your way. ❤

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:wave: Howdy kids! What a rollercoaster of a week this has been. Good news my deposit from the 10th finally made it to my bank account. I hope all of you who have gotten emails (none here. so far) get an actual reason and apology from Amazon. I know that is not likely but an owl can dream. Kennedy @Kennedy and Blakkat @Blakkat my thoughts are with you and your families. Losing a parent is never easy. ❤

Group hugs for all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.