11/15 - Feel Good Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just looked and seen i still have that fa1 disqual from Choice Labs, no easy money from them still *grumble grumble grumble*
I just sent them a message. I haven't been able to do any since FACW 3. I tried to do FACW4 but that one crashed in the middle and seems to have FUBAR'd it for me.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
I just sent them a message. I haven't been able to do any since FACW 3. I tried to do FACW4 but that one crashed in the middle and seems to have FUBAR'd it for me.
Let us know what they say. I only did one of their tasks and got it too. Sucks seeing people clean up 3 of those daily and make more in 20 mins than I make all day ?

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Let us know what they say. I only did one of their tasks and got it too. Sucks seeing people clean up 3 of those daily and make more in 20 mins than I make all day ?
I'll let you know if they respond, but honestly i don't expect them to even respond, they didn't last time i messaged them. :cliff:

jijab

Reaction score
Morning! I want to do Choice Lab again. I might message 'em.

Oktober is starting to play with Aster. It's not the most friendliest playing, but it's major progress!
I've messaged them three times over the course of the hits they've posted and still haven't heard anything back. I don't have the fa1 qual and I still can't do anymore. I did three out of all the hits they've posted.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've messaged them three times over the course of the hits they've posted and still haven't heard anything back. I don't have the fa1 qual and I still can't do anymore. I did three out of all the hits they've posted.
Yeah, after reading what cyberwasp @cyberwasp said, I decided not to message them. It would be nice to do the hits again, but I'm not that worried about it.

jijab

Reaction score
Yeah, after reading what cyberwasp @cyberwasp said, I decided not to message them. It would be nice to do the hits again, but I'm not that worried about it.
I tried to do one the week that they posted that broken one, then I couldn't do any for the rest of the week but was able to do some at the beginning of this week, so I'm not sure if it's just a matter of waiting a bit. Maybe they'll post some new ones next week that we won't be locked out of

alk69

Reaction score
THERE ARE THREE UP

Title:
Short reading/writing assignments (FACW 24) | Accept
Requester: The Choice Lab [A18FWM3BGZIW4S] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.14] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.29] [Fast=4.78] [Comm=4.29] [Fair=4.80] [Reviews=270] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Transcribing strings of text for a few minutes.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US; fa1 DoesNotExist
Still purple. :cry:

alk69

Reaction score
Lovers of chocolate. A chocolate HIT! Pop the bubbles. Try to understand the broken English. Still up. Even if I'm still asleep.
Title: Evaluate innovative new product ideas | PANDA
Requester: Julia de Groote [A3NTAG7FM6LXSX] (Req TV): $14.10/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Evaluate innovative new product ideas for a scientific study about chocolate
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT Time: says 10, took less and I wasn't in a rush. I was drinking hot, milky, sweet cocoa.

Reactions: Turtlefemm

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
I just backed off of them for a week and a half and this week they just started to let me do them again, I return one and somehow I got stuck in their system and they wouldn't let me do another one until they cleared me out I guess. I never sent them a message , I didn't think that would do any good.

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score

“I don’t know why it would be relevant to us as a business,” he said. “The pay is per task, not hourly, and if a turker did one card and then went off to pick cotton in the field, that’s up to them. I actually think that’s pretty good wages. If you look at people in the Philippines or some other countries, it’s pretty good pay.”
I'd rather do receipt transcription than business card transcription any day. Absolutely unbelievable.

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.