11/13 - Transitions Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Run a quick speed test: http://www.speedtest.net/ What's your ping?
PING ms
DOWNLOAD Mbps

UPLOAD Mbps

so awful, not awful, but awful also? /shrug
what's turkernator?
It's Kaduchi's new program (I always spell his name wrong) I decided to try it out since it was like $10 till the end of the year and I absolutely love it. Still has a few bugs in it, but it's pretty neat. It is not cooperating with Zoltar though, but I think that it's not related to the program since NONE of the Hit Catchers I have installed (HC, installed Panda Crazy again and that also was pretty awful) are working.

(bugs is definitely not the right term to use I think. It's just still in development.)

Last edited:

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
No, it's a silly thing to complain about free money. If I walked up to you and gave you 5.50 would you tell me you didn't work for it?
Lol... that's absolutely not the case here. Remesh paid you to participate in the chat. If you submitted garbage responses (or didn't respond at all) then you shouldn't be paid.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No, it's a silly thing to complain about free money. If I walked up to you and gave you 5.50 would you tell me you didn't work for it?
Maybe after taking all the morality surveys, they would. lol

Reactions: themildone

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I think what he's saying is that the requester will close shop if they continue to receive shit work. Then, bye bye "free money".

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
It's come to a screeching halt for me now. But almost $6 in a quick flurry is good.
I don't do Zoltars. Perhaps I should. Did a few one time and just "meh." But I could see where collecting 50 of them would be a lot more fun for the wallet.

Reactions: Despairagus

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like these are good numbers but my internet is always acting wonky. But I don't know nothin' about nothin'

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's come to a screeching halt for me now. But almost $6 in a quick flurry is good.
I don't do Zoltars. Perhaps I should. Did a few one time and just "meh." But I could see where collecting 50 of them would be a lot more fun for the wallet.
yeah nothing good for the past 20 mins ish for me. but it's been a great morning so I'm ok with that

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I did Panda and catch 2 Zoltars.

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.