Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Did you reach the cap already?
nah. about 100 left to go to reach 270ish. just saw Pleco saying he was capped there

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, that's high. It's in the severe range. I know - I've had hypertension since I was 12ish. You're not gonna suddenly die or anything. Without meds, I'm around 200/120. I take 100mg of atenolol once a day, and it's fine. Soooo...just get the meds pretty soon so you can prevent long term damage. You'll be ok :)
Oh wow that is high, and young for that, I'm sorry that sounds awful. And thanks, I feel better now. :) I wish I saw this before I rambled lots more haha..I figured this probably didn't just suddenly start today, so I probably will last a little longer before meds, but my Dr, and the guy who took my b.p. had me freaked out. I was given atenolol for....i don'tknow what, an autonomic issue i think, didn't help, and I know it was a very small amt and when I took it I just couldn't not move, and also just didn't care that I couldn't move, it was like a horrible and depressing tranquilizer. Don't know if it's supposed to do that. But i hope not! And I hope that I'm getting something different this time.

o_O Something that makes me happy and peppy would be good. or maybe thats doughnuts. which probably isn't good for high bloodpressure.
g'nite for real :)

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
idk, I might need my head checked.
I don't know why therapists don't hand out their details here, I always thought they'd make a killing.

Reactions: kryss

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know why therapists don't hand out their details here, I always thought they'd make a killing.
Sad. and true. sadly, true. except for the therapitst who make a killing.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
nah. about 100 left to go to reach 270ish. just saw Pleco saying he was capped there
Peachy it's not a hard cap at 270 but you get way more false caps.

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.