10/28 - Fruity Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
aveline @aveline is back? :party:

(As long as it's not too stressful for you. We love you either way.)
:love:

I had a nice, long month to unwind. It was much needed and I think it helped me to realize that this place won't burn down without me, so there's no real need to get as wrapped up in it as I was. Also, I was starting to get really bored. :)

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I had a nice, long month to unwind. It was much needed and I think it helped me to realize that this place won't burn down without me, so there's no real need to get as wrapped up in it as I was. Also, I was starting to get really bored. :)
Probably should break ground on the compound.

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you mean 275? How in the world could you get that many?
Guess I got lucky? My internet is crazy fast and I had my panda on before they dropped in wishful thinking. Took me about 2 hours? What script do you guys use to see the daily requester overview that you post? Dashboard only gives me pending and total

Reactions: <Gucci>

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score

Great! Maybe you should just take a good, long vacation every once in a while, now that you know everyone can muddle through without you for a few days. That's the problem with caring about things - it can wear you down and burn you out. Don't forget to enjoy life 'cause you only get one shot at it. :llama:

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Great! Maybe you should just take a good, long vacation every once in a while, now that you know everyone can muddle through without you for a few days. That's the problem with caring about things - it can wear you down and burn you out. Don't forget to enjoy life 'cause you only get one shot at it. :llama:
That's a really great idea. :)

Reactions: coosa and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.