10/28 - Fruity Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
ok isn't 180 over...something a really bad blood pressure? im trying not to freak out, didn't have high blood pressure. but my dr called earlier and said she didn't notice how high it was at my appt. it had been 161/110. 130 per min heartrate. She said go get it taken again somewhere and make sure it wasn't some freak thing. So I did, and it was 180 over 108. She said if it was still high pick up a prescription she was calling in and check i again. If still high, go to hospital. Because of other weird symptoms I guess. So my husband dropped me at our hotel while he went to get his kids, and I thought he was bringing my prescription. this was over 4-5 hrs ago. I left my phone in his car.

So google says im going to die. But google that about a paper cut.
ok sorry im done now. becasue this is just gonna give me more high blood pressure. Which I thought was like an old man thing. which btw, I swear im not. I'm ms. ghost-zombie-mask thing.
I think I remember anything over 100 for the heart rate being bad. That's the extent of my heart knowledge

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
ok isn't 180 over...something a really bad blood pressure? im trying not to freak out, didn't have high blood pressure. but my dr called earlier and said she didn't notice how high it was at my appt. it had been 161/110. 130 per min heartrate. She said go get it taken again somewhere and make sure it wasn't some freak thing. So I did, and it was 180 over 108. She said if it was still high pick up a prescription she was calling in and check i again. If still high, go to hospital. Because of other weird symptoms I guess. So my husband dropped me at our hotel while he went to get his kids, and I thought he was bringing my prescription. this was over 4-5 hrs ago. I left my phone in his car.

So google says im going to die. But google that about a paper cut.
ok sorry im done now. becasue this is just gonna give me more high blood pressure. Which I thought was like an old man thing. which btw, I swear im not. I'm ms. ghost-zombie-mask thing.
Not gonna lie, that's high. It's in the severe range. I know - I've had hypertension since I was 12ish. You're not gonna suddenly die or anything. Without meds, I'm around 200/120. I take 100mg of atenolol once a day, and it's fine. Soooo...just get the meds pretty soon so you can prevent long term damage. You'll be ok :)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
whats the script called to stop the blank screen if you submit a YTA too quickly?

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
55 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

I probably won't be able to make the thread for Sunday 10/30.

Reactions: <Gucci>

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
People gonna be so mad they missed this :kick2:
I was upset I didn't have the right computer here. Well actually I did. my laptop with broken screen. So that meant Id have to figure out how to plug it into a hotel tv . Then stand there in front of it. or set up a vpn whatever. and who wants that mess. Maybe someone wants to make money more than not deal with that mess. which isn't me right now apparently.
Until I look at how much this is costing me. Which meant getting a hotel with a seperate room and a closing door (which was a cheaper option than two cheap rooms. Because the thought of my four and five year old girls bring back memories of them being in diapers and crying for my husband's autistic son, which he did not like, and we wanted him to visit. (Which isn't a complaint, he's awesome, the cutest kid, and one of the few people that I can count on to say exactly what is on his mind, and with no ulterior motives and in the most descriptive ways (like my wet hair once after a shower was like 'slugs') because I'm a bad guesser. His teenage daughters intimidate the heck out of me for instance, and are...well two faced seems mean, but not all that inaccurate.
Ok this is me trying to forget about situations, sorry I'll shut up now, going to sleep. Can't even remember what the heck i was taking about that for. Night have fun with the YTAS! oh yeah that's why.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I remember anything over 100 for the heart rate being bad. That's the extent of my heart knowledge
haha yeah that's about where mine ends. ...except i do have something that makes it go way up if i stand too long, so...ok i have no clue.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~7 mins.

Title: Memory and information retention(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Gonzalo [AVOOGZ588BKZ0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This study will test your memory skills
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Exc: [23293728-24694] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.