10/26 - Finish Strong Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i have completed 706 attribs and got a cap message.
Was so glad to see your message in the serg chat. That means there will be an end to this. I'm so happy to have this qual, but holy crud am I tired.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Was so glad to see your message in the serg chat. That means there will be an end to this. I'm so happy to have this qual, but holy crud am I tired.
i feel you. i am so burnt, but ya know. gotta make the money while it's there!

Reactions: Despairagus

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I've been using TurkerView and see there was a bonus I was to receive and I never did. Do you guys keep track of bonuses? And do you reach out to the requester if you never received it?

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been using TurkerView and see there was a bonus I was to receive and I never did. Do you guys keep track of bonuses? And do you reach out to the requester if you never received it?
I'm a bit hit and miss with bonuses and they are a nice surprise when I get them, so sorry, I'm no help. But if I definately knew I was getting one and didn't, yes I would ask the requester.

Reactions: Dragonfly and cb456

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a text file that I use to track any bonus over $1
format is roughly this:
date / requester / amount / note (usually just the name of the hit, and if they said roughly when to expect the bonus)

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
If I notice its been a few weeks and no bonus, then I reach out and ask them. sometimes they forget or run it in differing batches etc...

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
So, what's everyone doin this weekend?
Writing my history of rock midterm paper, but oh god are people doing Halloween this weekend? is that why my roommates are partying?

(edited to add: I am too old for this ish. I forgot to mention that the first time, because old.)

Last edited:

Road Wrench

Reaction score
Anybody else get logged out of amazon a few minutes ago? Nice feature i didnt know about in mturk suite is it announces I have been logged out and mturk suite has stopped.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody else get logged out of amazon a few minutes ago? Nice feature i didnt know about in mturk suite is it announces I have been logged out and mturk suite has stopped.
You get logged out every 12 hours. From when you logged on, it's not everyone all at once.

Reactions: cb456 and lolkatB

Road Wrench

Reaction score
You get logged out every 12 hours. From when you logged on, it's not everyone all at once.
That would make sense, except it hadnt been 12 hours and I was actively using it. Learning curve for me, lol.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Writing my history of rock midterm paper, but oh god are people doing Halloween this weekend? is that why my roommates are partying?

(edited to add: I am too old for this ish. I forgot to mention that the first time, because old.)
History of rock sounds like something I'd enjoy. Unless you meany history of rocks. Who am I kidding, I'd enjoy that too.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
That would make sense, except it hadnt been 12 hours and I was actively using it. Learning curve for me, lol.
It doesn't matter if you're using it or not. It'll log out as your doing a HIT, it doesn't care.
Sometimes it doesn't SEEM like 12 hours, but....

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Switch places with me for a bit. No one does anything interesting here and it would be a great place to write a paper.

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Just a quick bit of info...
I recommend NOT doing the "Listen to some sentences and answer questions" HIT by NIDL Lab, as they have a 30 minute timer, with a 5 minute demographic section and a 30 minute "do as many as you can in 30 minutes" portion... meaning absolutely not enough time, by my 3rd grade math skills.
I did the entire HIT, hoping it wouldn't be that stupid.
Spoiler: It was. Time ran out. Contacted requester. Will inform if there is a reply.
(also, it was for $3, which is already not great for minimum 30 minutes...)

*sigh*
Poop.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
History of rock sounds like something I'd enjoy. Unless you meany history of rocks. Who am I kidding, I'd enjoy that too.
We haven't gotten to the good stuff yet, right now it's pretty much just saccharine '50s grandpa music. :vomit: I took it because it was the only thing available to fill a gen ed requirement, not because I care, if I'm being probably too honest.

Switch places with me for a bit. No one does anything interesting here and it would be a great place to write a paper.
Omg, quiet?! omw *zoom*

Status
Not open for further replies.