10/26 - Finish Strong Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You can't see who watches your youtube videos, right? I just found this little boy making videos of himself playing with toys and mario kart and he has no views so I'm watching them all. I just don't want him to notice it was just one person doing it or something

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: The SmartHealth Preferences Study | Accept
Requester: Frank Materia [A1DFTSGWVWMHL0] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: This survey asks your preferences for participating in hypothetical research studies that seek to use mobile technology to improve health.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Really easy, 10 min going slow.[/td][/tr]

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
You can't see who watches your youtube videos, right? I just found this little boy making videos of himself playing with toys and mario kart and he has no views so I'm watching them all. I just don't want him to notice it was just one person doing it or something
remember not to like comment or subscribe!

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
are you the only one subbed to the channel, if you're even subbed? you can kind of figure it out through stats on youtube but depending on how young the kid is he probably doesnt know how to look into that. it wont directly say you're the only viewer though

Reactions: Jaded

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I think they can see some basic analytics but nothing specific like Usernames/IP addresses.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Not so far as I know, I watched all Monster's so that she got some extra views and I don't think she could tell it was me.

Reactions: Despairagus

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, but that actually sounds interesting :eek:
It's all in one day. tonight there's baseball and the RPG Vampire the Masquerade LA by Night on Geek and Sundry's twitch channel. I only came across D&D when I was younger. Discovering other RPG has got me giddy. And Vampires... swoon. I love it. OK I've obviously got my geek showing. Sorry.

Reactions: Jaded

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Can't look at another you-tube video tonight almost 700 and my brain is fried. See y'all tomorrow.
you have far more persistence than I do. Have a great evening.

Reactions: KYKITTY

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Investigating Moral Judgments!(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Derek J Koehler [AN8LXOVUSVKGB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.58] [Pay=4.90] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.92] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=4.87] [Reviews=99] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=17.41] [Pen=0.08 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 23
Description: A study assessing peoples' moral judgments of various acts carried out in varying situations.
Qualifications: Exc: [113057-112468] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
maybe 3 minutes[/td][/tr]

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer Questions about Cognitive Enhancement Pills like Adderall and Ritalin (5-15 min) | Accept
Requester: ChatLab [APVT8EG7FW2IF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.37] [Pay=3.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.59] [Fast=3.45] [Comm=2.63] [Fair=3.42] [Reviews=52] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.72] [Pen=1.94 days] [Res=null] [Rec=80%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 5400
Description: You will be presented with hypothetical scenarios regarding cognitive enhancement pills and asked your opinion about them.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Previous Participation in Public Perception of CE Pills DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This took about 6 minutes and you don't have to be a druggy.[/td][/tr]

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Reactions: cb456 and Starslip

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I have an Mturk masters and I have never made anywhere near that much in one day. What am I doing wrong here? I want to at least get to $25 a day.
People will tell you quals and scripts are the answer, and they are right to an extent -- but really the not so sexy secret is that the people who regularly make a lot on mturk have a strong work ethic and work painfully long hours.

AmaMarie

SSDGM
Reaction score
Title: Answer Questions about Cognitive Enhancement Pills like Adderall and Ritalin (5-15 min) | Accept
Requester: ChatLab [APVT8EG7FW2IF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.37] [Pay=3.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.59] [Fast=3.45] [Comm=2.63] [Fair=3.42] [Reviews=52] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.72] [Pen=1.94 days] [Res=null] [Rec=80%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 5400
Description: You will be presented with hypothetical scenarios regarding cognitive enhancement pills and asked your opinion about them.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Previous Participation in Public Perception of CE Pills DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This took about 6 minutes and you don't have to be a druggy.[/td][/tr]
Thank you. I was unsure about that one but it was a pretty easy survey.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
People will tell you quals and scripts are the answer, and they are right to an extent -- but really the not so sexy secret is that the people who regularly make a lot on mturk have a strong work ethic and work painfully long hours.
Yup. I'm not that high today ($70) but I'm still going to be sitting here for a while, and I've been here allll day.

Status
Not open for further replies.