• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't mean to be Mr. Downer or anything, but in terms of privacy, haven't we all already provided Amazon, one of the most egregious abusers of planet Earth, with our social security numbers? Or did I totally get scammed?
did you give your social security number to a requester???

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't mean to be Mr. Downer or anything, but in terms of privacy, haven't we all already provided Amazon, one of the most egregious abusers of planet Earth, with our social security numbers? Or did I totally get scammed?
Much more intrusive, and less trustworthy, than our "intelligence" agencies.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Pre-Qualification for an upcoming HIT | PANDA
Requester: Heather [A2A53C2WMV8L9R] [TurkerView]
Description: Please answer the survey
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97,
  • Location EqualTo US,
HIT Time: 0 min, 42 sec
Catchability: Great

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Goodness, no. I did have to give it to Amazon when I signed up to work on Mechanical Turk, though. Maybe I was just flagged right out the gate and they needed extra levels of authentication.
Pretty sure they require that of everyone. I had to. it's just to verify you're a real person.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
So, I bought a bag of the Mega Mix Variety Tootsie Rolls and I. Can't. Stop. Eating. Them. - Send help...

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
I am trying so hard to not jump on the smart speaker bandwagon, but today might be the day. Why are they pushing it so hard. 99c dots, sheesh.

This is just Windows 10 all over again. Which I refused to give in to because :tinfoil: , but now I regret not getting it when it was free for years. Voluntary home surveillance here I come, maybe I'll rewatch iRobot first.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I am trying so hard to not jump on the smart speaker bandwagon, but today might be the day. Why are they pushing it so hard. 99c dots, sheesh.

This is just Windows 10 all over again. Which I refused to give in to because :tinfoil: , but now I regret not getting it when it was free for years. Voluntary home surveillance here I come, maybe I'll rewatch iRobot first.
I got the echo show last year because I wanted to connect it to an outdoor surveillance thing. The one I have comes with a mute button so that you can keep it from hearing you all the time. I've said all kinds of things testing it to see if it really can hear me and apparently, when you have it muted, it can't, because if it could I'm sure it would have sent someone for me.... However, when it is turned on, it can hear what I say on the other end of the house with several doors shut, which is really creepy.

Reactions: K'Lee

Minx2121

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! Long time no chat haha....I took a break from this for a bit to try some other money making things...one did work well as far as making money but not so good for my 2 year old and I, I feel being stuck in a car for a couple hours was not a good choice for a two year old. She did okay but I found out she now also gets car sick....

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

iRobot as in Heinlein , or is it something else?

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Dear Mturk,

I humbly ask that you send batches. I have attached an offering.

Always,
Your Servant

Reactions: Markb and K'Lee
Status
Not open for further replies.