• gross

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
You can get an Echo Dot and a month of Amazon Unlimited Music for less than $10. I plan on cancelling the music subscription as soon as the Dot arrives tomorrow since I have Spotify.

Amazon link
So you're basically getting an echo dot for 99c ? i like that deal .I also have spotify and can't see any service coming close to their library

Binxybaby

Reaction score
You can get an Echo Dot and a month of Amazon Unlimited Music for less than $10. I plan on cancelling the music subscription as soon as the Dot arrives tomorrow since I have Spotify.

Amazon link
I am anti smart speakers but that's really tempting....

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Amazon link
BUT THEY LISTEN TO YOU ALWAYS! THEY'RE SPIES!!

but also GOOD MORNING

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
So you're basically getting an echo dot for 99c ? i like that deal .I also have spotify and can't see any service coming close to their library
To be fair, you're paying 99 cents for the Dot and $8 (up front) for a month of their service. Either way you end up paying about $9 total. Still a great deal for a smart speaker.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score

Amazon link
To be fair, you're paying 99 cents for the Dot and $8 (up front) for a month of their service. Either way you end up paying about $9 total. Still a great deal for a smart speaker.

Only option available for me is $11 :shifty:

These extra two dollars are pushing it.

PeaNuhBudah

Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that most people aren't interesting enough to be listened to. I know I'm not, but if they are listening then I guess I just care very little. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.