Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mine is only a half like... As long as the internet works in this FEMA hotel I'll be good. Last week I barely made $150 :shoot: We're never going to make it back into our own place at this rate :headwall:

PS Comcast sucks!!!
Glad to see you back on the forum! <3

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not excited but I need a big week.
same. i'm sad with what my total was this past week even though i have quite a bit pending. its always a sad feeling when you open your weekly email and it's less than what you were expecting

Reactions: C to the J

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
You make total sense. My friends don't try to "stop" me but I feel guilty. My best friend is terrible with emotions. I luckily have a crossover online/IRL friend who introduced me to y'all, she just isn't ask active here. And she deals with every single crazy thought I have lol
We always need that "one" friend, glad you have one!

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
did everyone have a good weekend?
no. well, kinda. I didn't get my daughter this weekend.
kinda. I was asked if I wanted to go to some far place to go pumpkin picking with my ex, her fiance, my kid, and their kid (my kid's half sister)
but I hate being the awkward situation hanging out with my ex and her fiance, and sometimes his parents too.
so instead, I asked if I could just take my daughter, and their daughter out for the day on saturday, and she can keep my kid sunday for their pumpkin picking, painting event they've been doing every year.

so I traded my sunday with my kid away for a saturday that also included her little sister, so that was fun.
they never bring her to arby's, so it's kinda become my thing - because I allow her to dip her little sandwich into a side of cheese wiz, and I don't fuss over it when she doesn't want to finish her food, because let's face it, she'll have food later anyway (which turned out to be cheese steak) as a result, when I end up taking her too, she always wants to go to arbys

Status
Not open for further replies.