What are you watching tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
So I get one hour of showtime and 2 hours of them talking about a one hour show. Just make a 3 hour show and roll with it.

Reactions: KDubb

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Weird. Can't focus but meh. Farm sitting so I'm currently in a giant king sized bed with my dog and their collie, lol. I don't know. I know I am not ok, but I'm floating through. Overeating and overdrinking but meh.

Thanks for asking, really does mean a lot. Most of my regular friends are all in super duper relationships and busy with their lives, I feel like I am starting to drag them down. Not that I shouldn't feel the same rolling into here, but it seems a lot more people are in a similar place here.
I think the internet can let people feel their shit without the hassle of IRL friends trying to make you feel better so you pretend to be okay even when you are not. If I make sense.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I think the internet can let people feel their shit without the hassle of IRL friends trying to make you feel better so you pretend to be okay even when you are not. If I make sense.
You make total sense. My friends don't try to "stop" me but I feel guilty. My best friend is terrible with emotions. I luckily have a crossover online/IRL friend who introduced me to y'all, she just isn't ask active here. And she deals with every single crazy thought I have lol

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Weird. Can't focus but meh. Farm sitting so I'm currently in a giant king sized bed with my dog and their collie, lol. I don't know. I know I am not ok, but I'm floating through. Overeating and overdrinking but meh.

Thanks for asking, really does mean a lot. Most of my regular friends are all in super duper relationships and busy with their lives, I feel like I am starting to drag them down. Not that I shouldn't feel the same rolling into here, but it seems a lot more people are in a similar place here.
Well, that sounds cozy! I'm sorry about how you're feeling. I can't offer much but ears willing to listen and the comfort(?) of knowing that I understand that purgatory of just being in between, kinda floating.

Yeah, I think a lot of people are in a similar place. And there is solidarity in that, even if it's for a negative thing. I completely understand the "dragging them down" thing. And that leads to guilt, which leads to more depression. Such a vicious cycle. I know how lonely that can feel. I've felt like an alien lately, because I feel like I can't have "normal" conversations with people, because they aren't in the same place as I am. So maybe we can be aliens together. :wink:

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That totally makes sense. And it's exhausting putting on that "happy" mask.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
rip Angle
the only way this ends well is if he doesn't die or wind up in a wheelchair.....terrible match ending in Kane jobbing after Braun powerbombs him

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
this match is a free for all

Reactions: rsclone

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
My man BB and Patricia have found a defense :evillaugh:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn it, I missed a perfect opportunity. Take 2, because I have no shame.

Peachy @PeachyRider :whistle2::love:
I'm going to have to block you for misuse of a hilarious gif

i didn't want it to be this way
but
you have to understand that I have a specific set of standards that I must follow

Status
Not open for further replies.