• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It has been a long time since I've had pizza from there, but I remember it not being too bad. What I'm really missing right now is Round Table and Straw Hat, just for those garlic twist things (Straw Hat does the ones that Round Table does, but with bacon and cheddar cheese). Omg, I miss twists so much!
Never had them twists but they sound awesome, I think we have or had a Straw Hat here but if not there has to be one in Vacaville or Fairfield so I'll add that to my bucket list.

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
It has been a long time since I've had pizza from there, but I remember it not being too bad. What I'm really missing right now is Round Table and Straw Hat, just for those garlic twist things (Straw Hat does the ones that Round Table does, but with bacon and cheddar cheese). Omg, I miss twists so much!
There was a little mom and pop pizza place I used to live near called Whistle Stop. They had the most incredible garlic twists with fontina cheese and sage. So good. They got bought out and turned to shit.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There was actually a period of about a year on MTG where I always used a pic of myself as my avatar. I also posted one here, in the pics thread, last year, but I removed it later that night. I guess you all missed out. :whistle2:
I was actually really excited when I saw your post, clicked it, and the image wasn't found. I may have cried a bit.

I totally get it though.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
There was a little mom and pop pizza place I used to live near called Whistle Stop. They had the most incredible garlic twists with fontina cheese and sage. So good. They got bought out and turned to shit.
That sounds lovely! There was another place in CA that I ordered pizza from, that did twists with swiss and fontina. They were really good, but no sage. The sage has me intrigued, though. I may have to recreate that one at home.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There was actually a period of about a year on MTG where I always used a pic of myself as my avatar. I also posted one here, in the pics thread, last year, but I removed it later that night. I guess you all missed out. :whistle2:
I saw it :angelic:

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
That sounds lovely! There was another place in CA that I ordered pizza from, that did twists with swiss and fontina. They were really good, but no sage. The sage has me intrigued, though. I may have to recreate that one at home.
I make a fantastic pizza with a mix of mozzarella, swiss, fontina, and gorgonzola cheeses with sage and walnuts. Fontina is probably in my top 5 cheeses, sage really compliments a lot of different cheeses but it is just ridiculous with fontina and gorgonzola.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I make a fantastic pizza with a mix of mozzarella, swiss, fontina, and gorgonzola cheeses with sage and walnuts. Fontina is probably in my top 5 cheeses, sage really compliments a lot of different cheeses but it is just ridiculous with fontina and gorgonzola.
sounds divine just by the way you describe it.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Blue

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds yum... I also totally read this post in Julia Childs voice

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.