10/22 - Make Stuff Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I know you didn't ask me but circle is way cheaper and faster
Agreed. I don't know if there is a £20 minimum out for no fee, or if that's in my head and I'm confused. Either way I always wait to cash out on Prolific when I have at least £20.

Reactions: GemStone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Agreed. I don't know if there is a £20 minimum out for no fee, or if that's in my head and I'm confused. Either way I always wait to cash out on Prolific when I have at least £20.
"Our initial payment threshold is only £5 (with a fee). If you want to minimise fees, then wait until you have accumulated £20. By doing so you will avoid fees if you're in the UK/US by cashing out with circle. Below that amount, circle cash outs are charged 1% + 10p fee. "

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm kinda new to Prolific and I'm not sure my "Submissions" page is showing correctly. The total earned always shows 0 pounds but in the blue stripe up top it shows the correct amount. Is it like that for everyone?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
whoops forgot to add the policy for paypal
"PayPal cash outs are charged PayPal's 2.9% + 20p fee. " I think regardless of if it's over 20 pounds or not

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm kinda new to Prolific and I'm not sure my "Submissions" page is showing correctly. The total earned always shows 0 pounds but in the blue stripe up top it shows the correct amount. Is it like that for everyone?
are any of the submissions actually approved?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes, 14 out of 21 have approved
weird. I've never had that problem. if you click the dollar amount on the blue strip, what amount is it showing you can cash out?

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
weird. I've never had that problem. if you click the dollar amount on the blue strip, what amount is it showing you can cash out?
yes, 11.45 to cash out and there is 6.54 in the pending balance

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
that's really weird. I have no idea, sorry!
ok, thanks, also Prolific Assistant doesn't show me my balance. I thought it would show in the small box too.... oh well... maybe it will sort itself out or I'll email them.

Reactions: themildone

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I use the Circle payment option and I withdraw anytime I am over 5 pounds and there has never been a fee. Circle offers an option for instant deposit to your debit card, too, which is really nice.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I believe you will get to where you want to be.

I was 35 when I went through divorce number 2. I was convinced my life was over. Approaching middle age, borderline diabetic, fat, out of shape and uninspired by anything in life. Too depressed to care about anything. It was realizing that everyone I cared about had given up on me that inspired me to take back control of my life. Fuck other people. Fuck expectations. Fuck conventions of society. I decided to go after life, no holds barred - and nothing was going to hold me back.

Now I'm 42, own a successful jewelry business, have a lot going for me. Married again, have awesome kids.

I'm not even where I want to be...yet. I will be a storm chase photographer someday. Until then I practice, prepare, and learn until I won't only just hold my head above water at what I do - but I will be among the elite.

Will the people in my life follow me? I don't know. If they don't then fuck them. I will find people who will be there with me.

Just don't put pressure on yourself that nobody else is putting on you and don't let societal expectations get inside your head. Psyching yourself out is the most dangerous game you can play...and you will NEVER win with that.
<3

i have zero societal expectations i care about, i do have that going for me. i love to love, and miss having someone to dote on other than my animals. my place on this planet is to love others. i love my friends, i care for them, but they all have husbands and wives to put their energy into. i just want that. the best friend to do all the cool shit with. i miss that. i'm good at love.

Status
Not open for further replies.