10/20 Sabotage Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)

I'd like to not that for the record, it is tomorrow.

Reactions: BluAngel and jan

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning.

Football is about to be on, so I decided to see what I can do on here for a bit while everyone is watching that lol

Reactions: mboone73

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning! It's almost time to go look for a new kitteh!

Shelter opens in five minutes. I just need to shower then drive there.

Hope I find a nice kitteh! I'll probably end up with another asshole cat.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study about personal perceptions, experiences, and one’s studies (ca. 20 min) | Accept
Requester: Unima Lab [A1I446OQR2HQGF] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.09] [Fast=4.27] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.80] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.70
Duration: 3600
Available: 34
Description: Answer questions about yourself, your experiences, and your studies (Requirements: You are a U.S. citizen, 18 years or older, and an active student (full-time) at a U.S. university or college)
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
,[/td][/tr]

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyCatLady

jan

Reaction score
Stahp tempting me, lol!

That would mean I would have four animals! I'd never convince anyone to take care of my pets at that rate, lol (when we go on vacation).
Nonsense. We'd love to :)

Reactions: tricker

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Stahp tempting me, lol!

That would mean I would have four animals! I'd never convince anyone to take care of my pets at that rate, lol (when we go on vacation).
I never have someone take care of our cats when I go on vacation. I leave them enough food out (they aren't pigs, so it works.)
Now dogs..that's what gets me going on vacations.

Reactions: jan

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I never have someone take care of our cats when I go on vacation. I leave them enough food out (they aren't pigs, so it works.)
Now dogs..that's what gets me going on vacations.
One of my cats is primarily an outdoor cat because she's anti social. So I can't leave her enough food to survive if we are gone for too long. Not only do I have raccoons that can stop by, but I discovered this year that blue jays are HAPPY to eat dog and cat food left outside and they tell all their friends.

Indoor cats are pretty easy. Couple of litter boxes and lots of food. But that outdoor one is rough.

My groomer takes my dog. My doggo has been going to her for years and she now grooms out of her home, so the doggo gets to stay in someone's home and sleep on their daughter's bed while we are out of town. It's not the cheapest boarding option, but I like that she's in a home and not in a cage (though doggo is crate trained, so she doesn't mind cages).

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
So my daughter's school is starting a monthly fundraiser - BINGO.
If you went (ugggggg BINGO. but anyway)
If you went AND you happened to be hungry
and they had Minestrone Soup
or Black Bean Soup
both with fresh baked bread
Which would you choose? (I'm only making one)
I would just throw a dollar in the collection jar. Those are probably my least favorite soups.

Reactions: jan

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
So my daughter's school is starting a monthly fundraiser - BINGO.
If you went (ugggggg BINGO. but anyway)
If you went AND you happened to be hungry
and they had Minestrone Soup
or Black Bean Soup
both with fresh baked bread
Which would you choose? (I'm only making one)
You can't lose with either, but this time of year for some reason black bean sounds better.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
One of my cats is primarily an outdoor cat because she's anti social. So I can't leave her enough food to survive if we are gone for too long. Not only do I have raccoons that can stop by, but I discovered this year that blue jays are HAPPY to eat dog and cat food left outside and they tell all their friends.

Indoor cats are pretty easy. Couple of litter boxes and lots of food. But that outdoor one is rough.

My groomer takes my dog. My doggo has been going to her for years and she now grooms out of her home, so the doggo gets to stay in someone's home and sleep on their daughter's bed while we are out of town. It's not the cheapest boarding option, but I like that she's in a home and not in a cage (though doggo is crate trained, so she doesn't mind cages).
For Christmas we may go to OK, so idk what i'll do with the dogs. They are crate trained so I may just pay someone to come over and let them out a couple times a day. Not my preferred way, but much cheaper than boarding.

Why can't my family come here? They don't have kids or dogs. Just cats lol

Reactions: tricker and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.