10/16 - Tommy Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
lol saaaame. because, what if I want to rewear something? it isn't clean enough to go in the dresser but isn't dirty enough to go in the hamper...
YES! EXACTLY! I wear a ton of skirts and always wear a pair of bike shorts underneath so I'm always kinda like "But... is it even REALLY dirty?" :nope:lmao

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
YES! EXACTLY! I wear a ton of skirts and always wear a pair of bike shorts underneath so I'm always kinda like "But... is it even REALLY dirty?" :nope:lmao
I started reading this sentence and not where I thought this was going.

Reactions: lolkatB

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
lol saaaame. because, what if I want to rewear something? it isn't clean enough to go in the dresser but isn't dirty enough to go in the hamper...
I'm working my way through a 'closet makeover' program on facebook and the lady says if it's clean enough to rewear it's clean enough to be put away... so I've been following that rule. (my previous system was throw everything in a pile) :o_o:

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I think today is going to be bathroom scrubbing day.

Yesterday I spent 3 hours cleaning the kitchen, did 2 loads of dishes, then all the non-dishwasher friendly shit. Afterward I left a note on our bulletin board that said "unless your name is Archimedes your mother doesn't live here. Please put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher or quick wash the other stuff - scrubber and drainer provided on the sink."

I woke up this morning and the counter is full of my daughter and wife's dirty dishes again. So they have been put in a box and left on their respective beds.

Lesson is this; If you start doing something for your S.O. odds are they are going to eventually get lazy and let you keep doing it. Took me too long to realize that it is this simple.

I don't mind cleaning if others make an effort to keep it clean but holy hell these people here are lazy - and I have to acknowledge that I contributed to making them this way.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm working my way through a 'closet makeover' program on facebook and the lady says if it's clean enough to rewear it's clean enough to be put away... so I've been following that rule. (my previous system was throw everything in a pile) :o_o:
I have a chair in my room whose sole purpose is to throw clothes on :ROFL:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and the counter is full of my daughter and wife's dirty dishes again. So they have been put in a box and left on their respective beds.
STONE COLD. I love it.

Reactions: sofaslug and Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Maybe I'm weird but clothes on the floor, in piles etc drives me nuts. That is one of the quickest ways for a child to get yelled at.
It drives me crazy too! But I was throwing only my own clothes in piles and putting my husband's away nicely when I did laundry... self worth issues :confused:

Reactions: savvy

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe I'm weird but clothes on the floor, in piles etc drives me nuts. That is one of the quickest ways for a child to get yelled at.
pile - yes, just a shirt and pants - it can stay for a day

Reactions: savvy and Sondi

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My husband and I are awful about that kind of stuff. We have chores like children do and specific responsibilities so that we know who to blame if something doesn't get done, but laundry? NEVER makes it to the basket. We're a couple of shameful beasties but at least we're shameful beasties together lol
hey if you mutually make it work, idc how you live LOL. My ex and I were both pretty immaculate. He was worse than me though and hated the animal hair, and it would put me into pull on anxiety attacks. I've decided I can settle for a messier person if they can handle pet hair. I vacuum 1 or 2 times a week to maintain it, and keep stuff fairly clean. I do NOT clean the vehicle more than every few months, and that is full of dog hair in the back seat (she is in the car 5-7 days a week lol)

savvy

Reaction score
"The chair" holds all of the worn but not dirty and I could wear again if I wanted to clothes.
I have a cube shelf that the clothes I will rewear live, lol - the farm clothes that are kinda dirty.

If they're office work dirty they get rehung or folded.

Reactions: FrenchToast

savvy

Reaction score
I think today is going to be bathroom scrubbing day.

Maybe I should do this with my roommates

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey in CONSUMER BEHAVIOR - 4 minutes task | Accept
Requester: Ivone Maurer Kieling [A16ALV5DKCXSVK] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.09] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 600
Available: 1
Description: This is an academic research about consumer behavior and it will take 3 to 4 minutes to complete the task. ***No retakes please!
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
3.5 minutes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.