10/16 - Tommy Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well I'm not catching anything, fun shit.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
way too early for me to do this one:

Title: Take a MCQ based test that measures attention to detail and the ability to analyze data/information | Accept
Requester: AspiringMinds [A1KJF9GAKDM7R1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.17] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1440
Available: 1
Description: We want to analyze the possible bias in our test towards specific age, education, gender or race.
Qualifications: Research Survey DoesNotExist ; Research IGS Completed DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've we've done other IMC Labs are we still ok to do this $5 one?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
when I married the ex, he was 28 and had been living independently for 10 years. Within 2 months I realized I was picking his laundry up from the floor beside the laundry basket to wash it. Asked him to make sure that laundry made it to the basket and then only washed what actually made it inside the basket. It took him 2 weeks to run out of clothes before he noticed and then he asked me why he had no clean clothes. I was working full time earning far more than he was, and that made me furious. Never again. Now I did know he was terrible at things like cleaning. If I ever wanted a spotless bathroom, that was going to be on me, but laundry I insisted he did. We are too used to becoming the carer, for people who are perfectly capable.
My husband and I are awful about that kind of stuff. We have chores like children do and specific responsibilities so that we know who to blame if something doesn't get done, but laundry? NEVER makes it to the basket. We're a couple of shameful beasties but at least we're shameful beasties together lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My husband and I are awful about that kind of stuff. We have chores like children do and specific responsibilities so that we know who to blame if something doesn't get done, but laundry? NEVER makes it to the basket. We're a couple of shameful beasties but at least we're shameful beasties together lol
lol saaaame. because, what if I want to rewear something? it isn't clean enough to go in the dresser but isn't dirty enough to go in the hamper...

Status
Not open for further replies.