10/16 - Tommy Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Test to see if this image link will work.

It did!

This is the kitty I'm considering. Today is the first day she can be adopted. So my thought is if she is still there Saturday then maybe it was meant to be.

That's how I ended up with my dog. Fell in love with her online, and she was still there when we made it to the shelter.
I've always wanted one of those cats. Husband does not want cat. Perhaps since he is in trouble at work I could guilt him into a cat? :D

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Test to see if this image link will work.

It did!

This is the kitty I'm considering. Today is the first day she can be adopted. So my thought is if she is still there Saturday then maybe it was meant to be.

That's how I ended up with my dog. Fell in love with her online, and she was still there when we made it to the shelter.
presh! do it.

Reactions: tricker and Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I've always wanted one of those cats. Husband does not want cat. Perhaps since he is in trouble at work I could guilt him into a cat? :D
No wait...I remember now..the fat chihuahua probably would snack on cat tootsie rolls and that's why we ultimately abandoned that plan last year.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
presh! do it.
I'm gunna if she is still there this weekend! Unless my kid manages to talk me out of it, lol.
No wait...I remember now..the fat chihuahua probably would snack on cat tootsie rolls and that's why we ultimately abandoned that plan last year.
I was told about a cat box that has the entry from the top, so doggies don't do that. I may have to obtain one of those as my dog is a tootsie roll eater. Not a problem with my current cat as she doesn't stay inside long enough to use the catbox that just hangs out inside for no current reason.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
OMG. The shelter has a listing for an EIGHTEEN year old Calico.

I was going in on that one, like...gimme the old cat. I'll cherish her for all her remaining days.

But she was rescued. Bless the kind soul who took in the aged, skinny little thing and gave her a home.

I almost ended up with two new cats.

I am now stepping away from the shelter's site before I really do end up with a dozen new cats.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Mock Juror Study in an Armed Robbery Case(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tess Neal [AY7O2U8QH6HKL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.96] [Pay=4.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.23] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 3540
Available: 34
Description: The purpose of this research is to examine how people make decisions about legal evidence. This particular case focuses on decisions about a criminal case, specifically, an armed robbery case.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [111460-110871] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man! Those Michael Patricks are back up. I made so much off of those last night, but not approved yet. I wish he would have, so I'd feel better about doing a ton tonight.

Reactions: ducky and lolkatB

savvy

Reaction score
I'm gunna if she is still there this weekend! Unless my kid manages to talk me out of it, lol.

I was told about a cat box that has the entry from the top, so doggies don't do that. I may have to obtain one of those as my dog is a tootsie roll eater. Not a problem with my current cat as she doesn't stay inside long enough to use the catbox that just hangs out inside for no current reason.
depending on the size of dog, that doesnt work lol

Reactions: tricker

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Awwws see! I need a cat that wants to be INSIDE THE DAMN HOUSE! And is all friendly and cuddly like that.

Just found about four Torties on the shelter's site. I would ideally like one at least a year old so it doesn't tear up my house but...I can be convinced to get one younger, like the 16 week old one (that is already spayed, isn't that young?) that has a half and half face.

I'm going to end up with five more cats. The adoption fee is only $45 for a fixed, microchipped cat and I already have allthecatstuffs.

(My current cat will KILL ME for doing this.)
watches the cat saga with undisguised interest (and envy).

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
depending on the size of dog, that doesnt work lol
Any dog can get into any litter box if determined enough, lol. There's even a pic of a rather large dog with the "lid" stuck around his neck on Amazon (quite funny!)

Some people on TH said they have one and it works for their doggos. Worth a shot...The one I'd get is only about $17 so not really that much as an experiment :)

Reactions: Kennedy

savvy

Reaction score
Any dog can get into any litter box if determined enough, lol. There's even a pic of a rather large dog with the "lid" stuck around his neck on Amazon (quite funny!)

Some people on TH said they have one and it works for their doggos. Worth a shot...The one I'd get is only about $17 so not really that much as an experiment :)

i made my own...i have a very tall dog...did not work for her lol.

Now with my roomie situation the catbox is in my bedroom closet and she's never in my bedroom without me. When no one is home a baby gate sits at the bedroom door so the dogs don't disturb the cats or the cat box lol

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
tricker @tricker
Today is Global Cat Day! It's a sign!

Reactions: savvy

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
watches the cat saga with undisguised interest (and envy).
I love being an adult who owns her home and can shamelessly waste money on another pet when the fancy strikes me.

I sound all cheeky and joking, but I'm kinda not. For soooooooooo many years I couldn't just go get a pet when I wanted one. When I bought this house and realized I could just GO GET A DOG I was over the moon happy!

And holy chit my kid just agreed to go with me to look at her and says he has no problem keeping the catbox clean. He just texted me a pic of the currently clean catbox (big whoop, the cat we have doesn't USE IT, lol).
tricker @tricker
Today is Global Cat Day! It's a sign!
Wait really? Really?

I totally believe in signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.