10/16 - Tommy Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is she calico? She's beautiful, calico is my number one wish for a cat.
Yes! But she's mostly white. I wish she was more of the calico look, but she has like patches of 4 colors on her. She's 12..hoping she lives forever. :(

Reactions: thismegan and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes! But she's mostly white. I wish she was more of the calico look, but she has like patches of 4 colors on her. She's 12..hoping she lives forever. :(
Aww, well she's cute either way.

I've only ever had one calico, and that was when I was little. Her name was Francis and she looked just like this one:

and she was mean as hell. Loved her.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Aww, well she's cute either way.

I've only ever had one calico, and that was when I was little. Her name was Francis and she looked just like this one:

and she was mean as hell. Loved her.

So beautiful!

I've had tons of calicos in my life. We had a female that kept popping them out when I was growing up, lol. I was the CrazyCatGirl Back then

Reactions: Jaded

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Title: Luxury product questions | Accept
Requester: Morgan K Ward [A1U61M7OX3RZ11] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.24] [Pay=4.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.13] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.74] [Reviews=54] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.67] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=75%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 900
Available: 1
Description: Discuss purchase habits and make product choices
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Krikket

Miklast

Builds robots sometimes
Reaction score
I've had tons of calicos in my life. We had a female that kept popping them out when I was growing up, lol. I was the CrazyCatGirl Back then
No Calico's, but my mother currently has 10 cats (she just took another one in today) living with her. Its definitely going to be strange when I move out...

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
It's in the mid- to upper-80s this week here. Not unusual for this time of year. I liked the cooler days recently, but you can't change the weather. :disapprove:
I'd like the 80s! I've been trying to get him to move for years, but our jobs. If we just shit can those, we are free to find other jobs we can hate, but in a warmer climate :D

Reactions: savvy and thismegan

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
3 hours!?! *Deletes panda*[/QUOTE
Title: Take surveys about your personality and creativity | Accept
Requester: Kathryn L Jacobs [APAO0B19NIWL4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 9.00
Duration: 14400
Available: 1
Description: This study involves looking at creativity and personality. You will be asked to fill out a number of creativity tests, as well as a personality questionnaire. Your answers will be recorded anonymously. The study is expected to take 3 hours.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
WAIT. The timer on this is 10 days?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer approx. 10-20 min survey about your manager/job ($2.10)_MUST BE FULL TIME WORKER W/ Keyboard(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Bryan Acton [AF42ZPZ6FS1KO] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.51] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.10
Duration: 2400
Available: 56
Description: Answer questions about your experiences at work and with your manager. Must be full time worker (38+ Hours), must use normal computer keyboard (no phone/tablet), with limited distractions and no breaks, and be native english speaker. Please see detailed instructions.
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1600] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-936722288-110874] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
HM[/td][/tr]

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
lol. of course c-sats drops when I have overwatch paused while doing a usertest. just caught the tail end of it.

Reactions: Despairagus

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
So beautiful!

So for me growing up we had a cat that my mom said was a calico. Then one day a friend called her mostly white but with some black and orange fur cat a calico and I thought...huh...our calico didn't look like that.

Turns out mom was wrong. We had a Tortie. A tortoiseshell cat. Looked kind of like this one but with longer hair:

(damn that's a huge pic)

For like a good 30 years I thought that was a calico cat (mom said they were like patchwork quilts of fur, so when I saw a true calico I thought...that's not a patchwork quilt!).

I have since owned a calico, that was my son's first kitty cat. Miss that kitty so much! But now I want my next cat to be a Tortie. (My current is some wild cross-eyed mostly gray cat and I don't know wtf she is, she just showed up and moved in).

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
lol. of course c-sats drops when I have overwatch paused while doing a usertest. just caught the tail end of it.
I only managed to grab one and I was sitting here watching HF :\

Reactions: cb456

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So for me growing up we had a cat that my mom said was a calico. Then one day a friend called her mostly white but with some black and orange fur cat a calico and I thought...huh...our calico didn't look like that.

Turns out mom was wrong. We had a Tortie. A tortoiseshell cat. Looked kind of like this one but with longer hair:

(damn that's a huge pic)

For like a good 30 years I thought that was a calico cat (mom said they were like patchwork quilts of fur, so when I saw a true calico I thought...that's not a patchwork quilt!).

I have since owned a calico, that was my son's first kitty cat. Miss that kitty so much! But now I want my next cat to be a Tortie. (My current is some wild cross-eyed mostly gray cat and I don't know wtf she is, she just showed up and moved in).
My Sophie is a Tortie brat. I love her so much <3

Reactions: tricker and Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.