Only 22 pages, what happened today?

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
its soooo good.

my dream fucking cat. omg i love.
he got his mama's fluffies and his father's coloring. His father was a wildish stray ginormous short haired almost Siamese looking guy. He caught Ursa before her spaying appointment that was like three weeks later. It was her first and only heat. She had 5 babies, all girls except for Sky. They all looked like their mother except for him and his sister. We weren't going to keep any of them. But... I couldn't bear to give him up lol.. now he's king cat, king neutered cat I actually didn't call him Sky. I always called him "Bubby" but my son said he's Sky because of his eyes. But Sky comes running from wherever when I call him by his baby name :D He's so huge and still tries to climb me.

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
he got his mama's fluffies and his father's coloring. His father was a wildish stray ginormous short haired almost Siamese looking guy. He caught Ursa before her spaying appointment that was like three weeks later. It was her first and only heat. She had 5 babies, all girls except for Sky. They all looked like their mother except for him and his sister. We weren't going to keep any of them. But... I couldn't bear to give him up lol.. now he's king cat, king neutered cat I actually didn't call him Sky. I always called him "Bubby" but my son said he's Sky because of his eyes. But Sky comes running from wherever when I call him by his baby name :D He's so huge and still tries to climb me.
so presh i love it.

Reactions: Turtlefemm

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
going to become a fan of sewing

Reactions: savvy

charlie

Reaction score
i dont like sports when my teams lose
i like sports when my team beats your team :D
Keuchel was pulled w/ the the game tied? that's crazy. I missed that part. I had to run some errands.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i like sports when my team beats your team :D
Keuchel was pulled w/ the the game tied? that's crazy. I missed that part. I had to run some errands.
aj hinch (astros manager) really screwed up when he put Joe Smith into the game in the 6th. i didnt have too much of a problem pulling Keuchel, but at least use a relief pitcher who has pitched in the last three weeks. he used a rusty Joe Smith in a 2-2 alcs playoff game. very stupid imo

charlie

Reaction score
aj hinch (astros manager) really screwed up when he put Joe Smith into the game in the 6th. i didnt have too much of a problem pulling Keuchel, but at least use a relief pitcher who has pitched in the last three weeks. he used a rusty Joe Smith in a 2-2 alcs playoff game. very stupid imo
yeah i'm listening to the post game on WEEI now. even the Boston crew is a bit surprised at the decisions made by the 'Stros.

Reactions: Peachy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I made exactly $50 today! With the nearly $50 from yesterday and a few dollars on Sunday I have already made the weekly goal! Now do I do more or just relax for the rest of the week?

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I made exactly $50 today! With the nearly $50 from yesterday and a few dollars on Sunday I have already made the weekly goal! Now do I do more or just relax for the rest of the week?
more is always better in case a drought happens again

Reactions: ducky and Kennedy

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
dude. you keep going until the wheels come off, and you blow through your past goal.

you then raise the goal for next week to whatever you pulled down this week.

next week, you will miss your goal, but it will be 2x the earnings you make during old goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.