10/14 - Smooth Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluedogan

Reaction score
I've been to Florida several times and the first couple were good. They were just weekends with my husband. Then I went with my dad to visit his much younger brother. The guy insisted we had to go see Disney. I hate Disney. We only did Epcot because my dear uncle decided to begin to have a heart attack while there. This was in the day when heart procedures were not what they are today and mobile phones were just coming into the sphere. We stayed overnight because while he complained and I saw why he really was the baby in the family, he kept saying he was ok. Well the next morning he decided he didn't feel well and we would head back to his home. He had me drive so I got on that toll road and headed back watching him the whole way. He refused any help at all. Wouldn't let me take him to a hospital. He wanted to go home where his mommy/wife would take care of him. She did work for a doctor, her brother.So I scaled out that toll road and saw plenty of patrol. My plan was if the man started to turn blue I was speeding in hope of getting caught.Didn't have to do that. Got him home, he stopped at toll booth and called his wife and she met us at the hospital where he promptly had his heart attack as he walked in the door, I mean the real one, not the work up to it. I was totally apologetic to her as i did know the seriousness of the situation but she knew her hubby and said not to worry about it. Sure. Never went back to Florida again and never intend too.

Well with that story I completely see why. Honestly with the exception of Disney no one that lives here sees the big deal. We have beaches. Yup all us natives are like so what. Beyond that and sports teams we really are the worst. We got serial killers, lunatics, and every strange news article. lol

Reactions: cassius

jan

Reaction score
I want to go to the garlic festival!! That sounds cool. The coolest thing we have here is the state fair and then a neighboring town Plant City has the strawberry festival which is really cool.
Up near Tally, we have the Sopchoppy worm grunting festival.
So, like, I'm going to miss that.................

Reactions: Kat8mouse

Bluedogan

Reaction score
Up near Tally, we have the Sopchoppy worm grunting festival.
So, like, I'm going to miss that.................

I want to go. My little ones would love that. I could picture my little one just a giggling her butt off. My son would love it because WORMS. lol

Reactions: jan

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Entertainment Varieties on Youtube. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Albert Lee [A3OLAILRU742C8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.06] [Fast: 4.25] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.20] [Reviews: 47] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.93/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.60
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this research is to examine the common forms of entertainment on Youtube. At the end of the study, there will be an unrelated survey on world events. This session is expected to take about 15 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Time: 04:11 Hourly: $22.89

A.Lem

Reaction score
Title: Survey on Entertainment Varieties on Youtube. | PANDA
Requester: Albert Lee [A3OLAILRU742C8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.06] [Fast: 4.25] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.20] [Reviews: 47] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.93/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.60
Duration: 40 minutes
Description: The purpose of this research is to examine the common forms of entertainment on Youtube. At the end of the study, there will be an unrelated survey on world events. This session is expected to take about 15 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Time: 04:11 Hourly: $22.89
Can't watch video as it is not available in my country :(

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

shoesue87

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Find Inappropriate Search Terms | PANDA
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.22] [Fast: 4.15] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 14]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 19
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Requirements: Scammers has not been granted;

SCOTTM

Reaction score
Title: Understanding Dynamic Systems (Time-sensitive, ~50 minutes, $4.50 + bonus) | PANDA
Requester: MU Social Action Lab [A1V5CSLF3UKNIQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.19] [Fast: 4.51] [Comm: 4.12] [Fair: 4.66] [Reviews: 123] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.61/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.50
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Description: This is a university study that aims to help us understand how people make decisions and interact with systems that change over time. This involves an interactive task followed by a questionnaire.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

Caught a break with this one. Total time going slow under 10 minutes. :)

Turkin Nappa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if I will get a reject if I list my gender as "Attack Helicopter" in this survey...

Reactions: WarmPotato

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Bluedogan @Bluedogan It's in a weirdly small but lovely town called Lynchburg, VA! Nestled right up at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains. I love here it. The James River cuts through town and has a steep gorge, and these lovely restaurants sit on the Bluff Walk.
:wavey: Hello fellow Virginian (I'm in Virginia Beach) :wavey:

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
question... my Pending Earnings means that theyre approved but they need to be paid right?

Status
Not open for further replies.