10/14 - Smooth Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluedogan

Reaction score
Bluedogan @Bluedogan It's in a weirdly small but lovely town called Lynchburg, VA! Nestled right up at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains. I love here it. The James River cuts through town and has a steep gorge, and these lovely restaurants sit on the Bluff Walk.

Evergreen Queen @Evergreen Queen mmm I'm sorry, I just couldn't haha. I hardly ever eat meat anymore and just demolished this burger.
See in a different life I would be there. I live in a sweltering hellhole called Tampa. We have no culture. Just huge sports teams. It is 90 degrees in the winter. However I have a pretty good job, two cute little kids, and I got my son in a good school. So sweltering hellhole it is lol.

Reactions: jan and savvy

Timuks

Bonjorno
Reaction score
Title: Psychology survey about memory and language | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MAPLE Lab [A3W53WMVSXSCUZ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.30] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Listen to spoken language and answer questions
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $7.25
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Have previously done memory task DoesNotExist ;

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
See in a different life I would be there. I live in a sweltering hellhole called Tampa. We have no culture. Just huge sports teams. It is 90 degrees in the winter. However I have a pretty good job, two cute little kids, and I got my son in a good school. So sweltering hellhole it is lol.

Hahah, I hate Florida so much. So many bugs. I am looking to move there. I have a good job but hate it. And Hampton Roads is also a sweltering hellhole most of the time. No kids, and no spouse lol so freebird. Just 2 cats, a dog and horse to move... lol no big deal.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
I told my daughter I'd never go back to FL - even for a vacation. When I worked for the prison - as a counselor, I made LESS than the guards (they had a HS equivalency diploma). I have a master's.

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
See in a different life I would be there. I live in a sweltering hellhole called Tampa. We have no culture. Just huge sports teams. It is 90 degrees in the winter. However I have a pretty good job, two cute little kids, and I got my son in a good school. So sweltering hellhole it is lol.[/QUOUTE]

Today we are going to a Train Festival and a Wine and Garlic Festival. They have festivals every weekend it's ridiculous

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Understanding Dynamic Systems (Time-sensitive, ~50 minutes, $4.50 + bonus) | PANDA
Requester: MU Social Action Lab [A1V5CSLF3UKNIQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.19] [Fast: 4.51] [Comm: 4.12] [Fair: 4.66] [Reviews: 123] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.61/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.50
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a university study that aims to help us understand how people make decisions and interact with systems that change over time. This involves an interactive task followed by a questionnaire.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: WarmPotato

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: [Quick survey] Tell us about your current mobile phone and service | PANDA
Requester: mturk-jm [AC9DGG7FI3SFF] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.57/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1649
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [Quick survey] Tell us about your current mobile phone and service | PANDA
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.57/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

3:15

Bad Turkey

Reaction score
I saw a pinterest hit appear

aaaand it's gone

Bluedogan

Reaction score
I told my daughter I'd never go back to FL - even for a vacation. When I worked for the prison - as a counselor, I made LESS than the guards (they had a HS equivalency diploma). I have a master's.
I wish I could say I was surprised. That is how it is down here. Mental health services or jobs that help people get squat. The non thinking ones get all the pay.

Reactions: savvy and jan

Bluedogan

Reaction score
I want to go to the garlic festival!! That sounds cool. The coolest thing we have here is the state fair and then a neighboring town Plant City has the strawberry festival which is really cool.

Reactions: savvy

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TO 2:
Reward:
$1.00

3 mins

cassius

Reaction score
I wish I could say I was surprised. That is how it is down here. Mental health services or jobs that help people get squat. The non thinking ones get all the pay.
I've been to Florida several times and the first couple were good. They were just weekends with my husband. Then I went with my dad to visit his much younger brother. The guy insisted we had to go see Disney. I hate Disney. We only did Epcot because my dear uncle decided to begin to have a heart attack while there. This was in the day when heart procedures were not what they are today and mobile phones were just coming into the sphere. We stayed overnight because while he complained and I saw why he really was the baby in the family, he kept saying he was ok. Well the next morning he decided he didn't feel well and we would head back to his home. He had me drive so I got on that toll road and headed back watching him the whole way. He refused any help at all. Wouldn't let me take him to a hospital. He wanted to go home where his mommy/wife would take care of him. She did work for a doctor, her brother.So I scaled out that toll road and saw plenty of patrol. My plan was if the man started to turn blue I was speeding in hope of getting caught.Didn't have to do that. Got him home, he stopped at toll booth and called his wife and she met us at the hospital where he promptly had his heart attack as he walked in the door, I mean the real one, not the work up to it. I was totally apologetic to her as i did know the seriousness of the situation but she knew her hubby and said not to worry about it. Sure. Never went back to Florida again and never intend too.

Reactions: jan

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
40s
Title: Product evaluation (1 simple question)(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Tianqi [A2BOTO6ZT2P55H] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Provide your opinion on one product; Takes 30s to complete.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [60078-60795] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Status
Not open for further replies.