10/14 - Smooth Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
In all of that story i forgot to add the part about the dozens of calls I had to make before I found an employee that had heard of Turk before. Turk had no phone support then and likely still doesn't.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
But wouldn't this cause a problem among those rare surveys that claim to check IP locations?
Yeah I suppose but I think the gain exceeds the occasional $1 or $2 from a survey

Also according to that off platform study a couple months back that I forget the name and topic ( I think Jaded hooked that up for us) I couldn't participate because my Cali Comcast IP was showing Bosnia or something of the sort to them lol

Last edited:
Reactions: C to the J

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
In all of that story i forgot to add the part about the dozens of calls I had to make before I found an employee that had heard of Turk before. Turk had no phone support then and likely still doesn't.
No one in the "outside world" ever believes me when I explain this. :facepalm: Maybe I've just been turking too long to find it surprising, anymore.

Reactions: SAJ

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I suppose but I think the gain exceeds the occasional $1 or $2 from a survey
US-CA qual has been profitable for batches before too.
Made big money ($100-150) on a US-CA batch a few times.

Reactions: SAJ and aveline

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
No one in the "outside world" ever believes me when I explain this. :facepalm: Maybe I've just been turking too long to find it surprising, anymore.
LOL! When friends ask me anymore I usually just start to giggle like I am 5 again

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Yep. For some people, they're able to do it. For other accounts, they cannot. Amazon's even said themselves that it's a known issue.

"Thanks for your feedback with regard to our Location qualification. I can confirm that it is currently impossible for a US Worker to update their state when they move. I understand your concern, and I have passed this along as feedback to our Product team. We're constantly working on ways to improve our service, and your feedback is an important part of that process."
https://forums.aws.amazon.com/message.jspa?messageID=717590
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of your state. The issue that you are facing is nothing more than swamp gas and a reflection of Venus. I understand your concern and have passed this along as feedback to our " Product team".

We're " constantly working" on ways to improve our service, and your feedback is an important part of that process.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
We are all kind of rogue warriors like that. Seriously though, that must have been hell. My type A self would have been imploding.

Reactions: SAJ and DareAngel3

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
We are all kind of rogue warriors like that. Seriously though, that must have been hell. My type A self would have been imploding.
Yeah it was a very trying 2 weeks of back n forth.... at this time I actually needed turk because that was shortly after I got hurt and had to go F/T with Turk. I really thought I was forever screwed over their dumb.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Man recalling all of that was a bummer lol so time for something happy... What a week it was for Bitcoin O.O I don't have a ton in it but this past week I gained more from it than I did on Turk :celebrate2:

Reactions: Michele and tempo

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah it was a very trying 2 weeks of back n forth.... at this time I actually needed turk because that was shortly after I got hurt and had to go F/T with Turk. I really thought I was forever screwed over their dumb.
Well, I'm glad you found your way back. You are always helpful and an asset.

Reactions: SAJ

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
See y'all for barcodes... if not then have a great rest of your night and a wonderful tomorrow!

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.